7-Eleven: Free 24 oz. Brisk Tea Through June 23rd (Mobile App Users Only)

If you have a 7-Eleven nearby, head on over here to download their Free iPhone or Android App (or pull up the app on your phone if you already have it downloaded). After you do, sign-in or create a 7-Eleven account to view special offers – just click on the dollar sign and you will find an offer for a FREE 24 oz. Brisk Tea valid 6/17-6/23 only! Be sure not to tap “Redeem Offer” until you’re ready to score your tea, as it is only good for 15 minutes once you do.

(Thanks, Freebie Finding Mom!)

• MalibuBeachBum says:

Thanks!

• teri says:

Thanks for the heads up. These are fun, and super easy to redeem.

• Pamela says:

Question – Last week with the free Snapple deal, did you have a ‘coupon’ for free Snapple everyday? I redeemed and got my first free Snapple last Monday, Tuesday AM I saw there was another coupon good for that day too, so I redeemed it. But I continued to get daily coupons (good for each specific day) until last Saturday. I didn’t know if there was a glitch in their system, so I didn’t redeem anymore, but I was curious if everyone also got coupons for daily free Snapples??

• Teri says:

Pamela, I only redeemed one Snapple. I never checked for a second offer. I did receive two of the Jacked Cracker jacks past offers. Like you, I tried and got the second Jacked offer, but stopped after the second free deal, thinking that it was a glitch or something. I have never read that anyone else received more than one offer. It is impressive that you did not take advantage of the glitch.

• janel says:

Yes my mom and I both had a new one every day. We were only able to get to 7-11 twice but the new coupon was there every day. i thought it was funny too.

• janel says:

Cool thanks. There’s a 7-11 down the street so these are pretty nifty for me.

• Mel says:

I have an LG-Thril Android and am still waiting for the app to be compatible with my phone. Until then, when I can, I redeem offers from my boyfriend’s iPhone. :)

• Alicia says:

Has anyone else had problems finding these? I went to 3 7-11s on my way to work this morning and NONE of them carried these items. I doubt they would have sold out so quickly…it was only 7 AM when I tried.

• Savedbycoupons says:

My 7-Eleven does not carry these either. They only have Arizona teas and won’t be getting these at all. They also never had the Snickerdoodle Chex Mix from a previous offer. The manager said he was special ordering them, but they never got them in and still don’t carry them.

• Chrissy says:

I love these freebies! All worked fine except for the Snapple bc when I would try to redeem I kept getting a message saying they were having tech problems.