Thanks to all of you who entered one or more of these four giveaways and congratulations to the giveaway winners who have already been contacted via email! Please do NOT email me if you have specific questions related to a giveaway; instead, you can email bryn@hip2savedotcom (if you are a winner, I strongly encourage you to add the email address bryn@hip2savedotcom to your contacts or to be sure to check your spam folder as some readers have discovered the giveaway email in their spam folder). Thanks!
1. Aimee Hai I would make a clock and a few other gifts with my daughter’s graduation photos.
2. Alicia His I would design a photo clock for my sister. She is about to go off to college, and, each time she looks at the clock, she can remember all of the people who love her and the special times we’ve shared.
3. Jillian Mal Playing cards– My family loves to play when we all meet up!
4. Julie Erd Since I have a three-year-old granddaughter and a new grandbaby on the way, I would have a hard time choosing… but I know that my husband and I would each like a clock for our offices!
5. Kimberly Eme Would love to make a notebook and a puzzle
6. Megan Str I would love to create a photo clock. Also a notebook would be nice too!
7. Melissa Mcg I would create a collage clock and playing cards.
8. Shannon Boh This site is perfect for couples planning a wedding! I would start with personalized playing cards!
9. Sharon Mck I would like to create the collage clock.
10. Tara Sha I would make a photo sleeve for my IPad.
Brownie Assortment made by David’s Cookies from Hip2Save (10 winners out of 2,263 entrants)
Required comment: What’s the best advice that you have ever received from your dad or father figure in your life?
1. Amy Bro Be yourself always!
2. Amy Phi My Daddy always told me to keep my head up when someone breaks your heart and to never let a man see you cry… That away they will never know they got the best of you!!!
3. Caroline Gau Get an education! And do it while you’re young
4. Dimple Jai Work hard and be honest… Any obstacle on your path will go off eventually!
5. Karen Ros Stand up for what you believe in.
6. Kimberly Kid Never let anyone walk all over you.
7. Kimberly Sha Don’t buy anything that you can’t pay cash for.
8. Lindsay Yoc Remember to breathe.
9. Sonya Joh Always stand up for yourself.
10. Tenille Hil There is never enough time… Enjoy the little things.
“I Pooped Today” T-Shirt from LOL Shirts (50 winners out of 608 entrants)
Required comment: What’s your preferred t-shirt size: Small, Medium, Large, or X-Large?
1. Abby Bra Large
2. Alicia Har X-Large
3. Alyssa Cas Small
4. Angela Tay X-Large
5. Appy Sin Small
6. Carin Car Large
7. Carol Max Medium
8. Charles Dix Small
9. Colleen Sul Medium
10. Cristine Win Small
11. David Fra X-Large
12. Debbie Kle X-Large
13. Faye Bow Large
14. Gricelda Cas X-Large
15. Heather Cal Large
16. Jennifer Tan X-Large
17. Julie Erd X-Large
18. Julie Pat Medium
19. Katie Dul Small
20. Kelsey Cel Small
21. Kierstin Ele X-Large
22. Kim T Medium
23. Kimberly Spr Large
24. Kristen Sch Medium
25. Kristine Wit X-Large
26. Lisa Lin Medium
27. Ludmila Ban Medium
28. Mandy Hin Medium
29. Maria Cue Large
30. Marilynn Wal X-Large
31. Marla Kop X-Large
32. Mary Rob Small
33. Meghan Pha Small
34. Mehadiya Faz Small
35. Miranda Loc Medium
36. Nancy Puc Large
37. Pamela Tob Large
38. Patricia Nau Large
39. Patricia Whi Large
40. Pauline Tra X-Large
41. Rebecca Bra Large
42. Samantha Bla Large
43. Sara Ham X-Large
44. Sarah Kee X-Large
45. Sarah Ols X-Large
46. Sharon Ste X-Large
47. Taja Koc Large
48. Tanja Pri X-Large
49. Terri Gon Large
50. Tina Vel Medium
Oz Movie Prize Package from Walmart Moviecenter and Lunchbox (1 winner out of 2,313 entrants)
Required comment: After watching the different “Oz the Great and Powerful” videos on Walmart’s Movie Center, share your favorite part of one or more of the videos.
1. Jamie Hil I watched the trailer and thought the monkey was so cute!