Facebook Tip: Are You Seeing Too Little of Hip2Save?!

If you use Facebook to stay on top of your favorite sites (like Hip2Save of course! ;)), you may have noticed that you are not seeing all the deals/posts in your Facebook News Feed. If this has been the case for you, here are some tips to help you make your Facebook experience work better…

* Log in to your Facebook account

* Head over to the Hip2Save Facebook page and click the “like” button (if you haven’t already)

* Hover over the Liked button and click on “Show in News Feeds” (if you haven’t already) – as pictured above

* Continue to hover over the Liked button and click on “Settings”. Then click on “All Updates” – like pictured above

* Phew! You’re done! Now you’ll never miss the hottest deals from Hip2Save in your News Feed! :D

(Thanks for these tips, The Binder Ladies!)

Do you have any other Facebook Tips and Tricks to share to ensure that you can see all the latest Facebook posts from your favorite sites?!

• Aly says:

THANK YOU for this tip!! I appreciate it!

• Angel says:

Thank you! I had the wrong settings. I wonder how much money I’ve lost;)

• Ketsy says:

Yes on mobile like a smartphone or Ipad you can actualky be logged into facebook on an app with one account and on the web with another. Same thing for the Imac. So i get updates from both bybsocial media fiend and my bligs/favorite (on separate accts) :)

• E says:

Collin,

I keep track of my favorite blogs (including yours) via Google Reader. They are discontinuing Google Reader so I am wondering if you or any readers know of an alternative for alerting me to new posts. I like to keep my Facebook and e-mail solely for friends and family. I’m hoping a mock Google Reader exists or will pop up as it allows me to sift through blogs and posts quickly and easily. If you can, please help as I the program ends in less than 2 weeks and I hate to miss a good deal or coupon. :)

Thanks for all you do!

• Jenny says:

E – Try Feedly or Bloglovin’. They are both good alternatives to Google Reader. Just do it before July 1 so you don’t lose anything! Both will transfer all your blogs from Google Reader easily (while it still exists).

• Mandy says:

I would also suggest selecting “get notifications” for any pages who post things you really don’t want to miss. As a page owner, I’ve noticed that if you post a picture a lot more people will see posts as well. Also, instead of sharing and image or link, repost it.

• Mandy says:

People can also make interests lists and include their favorite pages. Then, instead of clicking on your news feed, click on the list and it will show you updates for those pages. It’s like a selective news feed.