This Hip2Save.com Deal was hand-posted on Wednesday, June 19th, 2013 at 3:31 pm.
Calling all you Office Depot shoppers! Starting July 1st, Office Depot will be offering up a whole new rewards program. For every $1 you spend on ink, toner, paper, and copy/print/ship products, you’ll snag 10 Rewards Points. Plus, recycle your ink and toner cartridges in-store and you’ll snag 200 points per recycled cartridge when you make a $10 qualifying purchase during the same month. There is no limit to the number of points that you can earn; and you will receive a $10 Rewards Certificate for every 1,000 points earned.
For those of you that shop Office Depot regularly, you can achieve Choice Member status when you spend $200 on almost anything they sell within a quarter. You’ll then get 5 points for every $1 spent on the 5 additional product categories you choose the following quarter.
Plus, if you are an existing Office Depot Rewards member, check your Inbox for an email entitled “Introducing Office Depot Rewards™!” from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. If you did indeed receive this email, scroll down and you should see an offer to complete your member profile and earn 200 points! Sweet!
Office Depot Rewards FAQ’s:
* Point balances less than 1,000 carry over from month to month through the end of the calendar quarter. Balances of less than 1,000 points expire at the end of each quarter. For example, if at the end of the quarter you have 2,800 points, you will receive a $20 Rewards certificate for your 2,000 points and the remaining 800 points will expire.
* Rewards Certificates are issued online within 30 days after the end of the month to members who have earned at least, 1,000 points.
* Rewards Certificates expire 60 days from the date of issuance. The expiration date is printed on your Rewards Certificate.
* Rewards certificates cannot be used on purchases of any gift or prepaid cards.
* Valid coupons will be accepted when you make a purchase with your Rewards Certificates. Purchases made with Office Depot Rewards Certificates or Merchandise Cards do not qualify for points.