Free 8×8 Hard Cover Photo Book from Shutterfly (New Offer!) – Just Pay Shipping

Yay! Hurry on over to the Michael Phelps Facebook page and click on the MPF tab to snag a unique promo code valid for a FREE 8×8 Hardcover Photo Book from Shutterfly (you’ll just need to pay shipping of $7.99)! These photo books typically sell for $29.99, so this is an awesome buy!

Once you snag your unique promo code, you’ll want to enter it here to get your free book.

Fine Print: Offer expires July 31, 2013 (11:59 P.M. PT). Offer is good for one free 20-page, 8×8 hard photo cover photo book at Shutterfly.com. Offer valid for one-time redemption per billing address. Any additional pages will incur a per-page fee. Storytelling™ styles and elements, hard photo cover with matte finish and memorabilia pocket will incur additional feeds. Offer not valid on other sizes, premium photo books, layflat pages, leather, padded, cloth, crocodile, faux lizard and soft cover photo books. Not valid on the Shutterfly mobile app. Taxes, shipping and handling will apply.

(Thanks, Clip and Follow!)

• PW says:

Nice – thank you :)

• Yvonne G. says:

Thanks! I love getting these photobooks from Shutterfly. They are such great quality and the perfect gift idea for the type of person who is difficult to buy gifts for!

• Christine says:

Thank you!

• Donna says:

I liked it on FB but then it doesnt show the code on the next page??

• linda says:

Does that mean that we have until June 31st to get a code or
    does it mean that we have until June 31st to get a code and order from Shutterfly?

• Melissa says:

Got mine! Thanks for the heads up!

• Kristy says:

Thank you so much!! Love these offers

• Melissa says:

These books make the best gifts, especially for people who have the money to buy anything they want.

• Rosa says:

I entered my code and it said “offer not valid”.

• jacqualine says:

Rosa- make sure you are making the letters capital.. that made a difference for me

• K says:

Perfect timing, I was just thinking how I needed to make my kids another scrapbook – I only wish this came a week ago when we were making 7 of these for my brother for his eagle scout ceremony

These are super nice btw. Great quality and shipping was less than a week for me.

• mamasweetpea says:

thanks. this will be perfect to record our upcoming vacation.

• Lisa says:

offerpop comes up and asks for access to profile, birthday list, etc sounds like a bad idea! Thoughts?

• Mary says:

I think it it is an invasion of privacy, yours and your friends and family. To get around it, create a fake fb account for couponing and offers. Then when these companies ask to have access to your account and all your contacts you are not giving them private information.

• Steph says:

I agree that it is an invasion of privacy, and I did use my “fake” ID facebook account, but I was never asked for access to my profile info when I went to this page.

• Steph says:

Awesome! I’ve been planning to take pictures of my son’s artwork and print it out in a book so that I don’t have boxes of his papers shoved under his bed. Anyone done this before, or have pointers on how to make it look awesome?

• Ali says:

Thank you!

• Diana G says:

I do this with my girls stuff for their yearly books…the best ones are the smaller pages that I can scan and make into their own .tiff/jpeg/PDF for upload. But I also do lots of picture taking for bigger projects. I like to put it on a lighter surface (we have beige carpet so that works) in natural light so I don’t have to use a flash and those usually turn out pretty well. Also, for some projects I just have my daughter hold it (odd shape or 3D ish ones especially) so then she’s in there too! AND – I try to take “in process” pics of her working on projects, in art classes, etc…candida and ones where se has no idea I’m doing it so that I can intersperse those in too!! I LOVE being able to save her projects this way!!

• Halle says:

Hi ladies, can Someone share the code I don’t have a Facebook page please. I would be grateful I just had a baby and I love to make Him a photo album.

• Colleen says:

awesome, thanks!

• Mindy says:

For the last 3 years an offer like this has come out right after our yearly trip to Disneyland. We just got back one week ago! Now we can have another “Disneyland Book” for my kids to read!

• Hannah says:

I wish I could have done this, but I totally missed it! They’re not giving out codes anymore. :/

• Callie says: