$3/1 ANY Huggies Diapers Coupon (Still Available!) = Great Deals at Kroger, Walgreens and CVS

Just a reminder to print this high-value Huggies coupon if you haven’t already!

Head on over here to print a *HOT* $3/1 ANY Huggies Diapers coupon! Just wait for the banners to rotate until you see the blue Get $3 Off Coupon button as pictured below. This coupon is bound to make for some rockin’ deals as it has no size exclusions (except trial).

Print it now and then consider using it at Krogers through June 23rd or use it next week at Walgreens or CVS for some great deals. Check them all out below…

Kroger (Valid through June 23rd!)
Buy 2 Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers (Size 1, 50 ct or Size 2, 42 ct) $8.49 (wyb 4 participating mega items)
Total = $16.98
Use the $3/1 Huggies Diapers coupon found here or here
Or use the $3/1 Huggies Diapers (42 ct+) coupon found in the 6/23 SS
Pay $10.98
Get $5 Catalina to use on your next order for buying 2
Final Cost $5.98 – only $2.99 each!

Walgreens (Starting June 23rd!)
Huggies Jumbo pack diapers, Pullups or Goodnites 2/$19

Use the $3/1 Huggies Diapers coupon found here or here
Or use the $3/1 Huggies Little Movers, Little Snugglers or Overnites Diapers coupon found in the 6/23 SS
Or use the $3/1 Huggies Diapers (42 ct+) coupon found in the 6/23 SS
Final cost $6.50 each!

CVS (Starting June 23rd!)
Spend $15 on select Pampers, Huggies, and other Baby items = $5 Ecb OR Spend $30 = $12 Ecb (limit $12 Ecb per cardholder)
Buy 2 jumbo pack of Huggies diapers $9.49 each
Total = $18.98
Use 2 $3/1 Huggies Diapers coupons found here or here
Or use the $3/1 Huggies Diapers (42 ct+) coupon found in the 6/23 SS
Pay $12.98
Get back a $5 Ecb
Final cost only $7.98 for 2 packages – just $3.99 per package!

(Thanks, The Savvy Bump!)

• ozzi says:

its not new to me. i think its the same one from couple of months ago. not sure. either way it said i had printed it before

• Susan says:

I’m am so confused with the Catalina’s I did this deal and it did not give me the coupon at the end. How do you know which ones will work at your store. I bought them at Smiths which is Kroger. Help??!!

• amanda says:

I bought 2 packs at Kroger and did not receive a catalina either. I don’t think this promotion is everywhere. I was a little upset also. I asked, and Kroger said they didn’t know anything about it. Was still a good deal for Huggies, but not the great deal that is posted.

• Hallie says:

I tried this at Kroger Wednesday morning and no catalina printed. I went to customer service and they couldn’t find anything about it, but they thought it might have worked on pull-ups or the night-time diapers. After 10 minutes of keeping the kids occupied at customer service, I didn’t have time to go back and try again.

• Carrie says:

Thank you for sharing this!! I love and appreciate your site! I received a $5 off $20 purchase of Huggies products from the CVS machine earlier this week. When I pair that with four $3 off coupons I printed, I can score a rockin’ deal!! We have FOUR new babies arriving in our family next month, so I’ll now have diapers to add to their goodies.

• lauren says:

for the walgreens deal… the june coupon is for the “big pack” I thought, and the sale is on jumbo packs.. might work with smaller sizes that have a higher # count,,,?

• Colleen says:

If you have the $5 off of $30 coupon for CVS, it makes for an even better deal when you buy 4 packs of Huggies!

• Natasha says:

There is still a $2.00 off coupon available at this link: http://www.huggies.com/en-US/promotions/coupons

• Stacy says:

The $5 catalina only works on the Size 1 and 2 diapers – 42 count and up.

• Kim says:

Will the $12 ECB print if you buy 3 packs of diapers?

• el says:

No. For these spend this or that deals you have to meet the spend amount; the 98% rule does not apply.

• Stephanie says:

How do you know which deals the 98% rule applies to and which ones it doesn’t?

• Heather C. says:

I’ve never had the 98% rule not work for deals like this one… It should spit out the $12 EB if you spend 29.40 or more and $5 if you spend 14.70 or more. :) HTH!
          Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

• mariel says:

I also encountered this last month during the “Spend $20 on select Huggies, Wisk, Sparkle, Lipton, Coppertone, or other items = $5 Ecb OR Spend $30 = $10 Ecb” deal. the manager was nice enough to override it, but i spent 29.98 and only $5 printed.

• faydra says:

This deal keeps getting better! I got CVS coupons in the mail this week for Huggies diapers and wipes.

• Amanda says:

Trying to find the e-mail but I can’t. I believe toys r us has these on sale for $8 today and tomorrow.

• Nicole says:

Yes, the coupon booklet says it is for the “Big pak” and the jumbo packs are the ones on sale. I don’t know if the June Coupon booklet coupon will work for the Walgreens deal.

• SArah says:

Here is my deal I am planning on using at CVS on Sunday:

BUy 3 packs of Huggies diapers.
    Buy one Johnson babylotion.
    Total = 31.47
    I am using 3-$3 dollar coupons and one $1 off coupon for the baby lotion.
    I am also using a $4 dollar offf 20 dollar purchase coupon.

Subtotal wil be $17.47 + tax. I will be some using some extra bucks I have previously.
    REgardless that I will be receive a $12 extrabuck award back making my final total be
    5.47 + tax.
    Good deal for me, can’t wait.

• Ashley R says:

awesome, working for me again!

• jessica says:

Did anyone else receive a huggies coupon flyer from CVS recently in mailbox? Has 3 different coupons $3/1 huggies big pack diapers, $1.50/1 jumbo pack diapers and $1/1 huggies wipes, all CVS coupons :)

• Heather C. says:

Yep I got those! And cvs NEVER mails me coupons, so I was glad to see them turn up in my mailbox. :)
      Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

• Emily says:

Please post if walgreens deal has worked for anyone.

• so i am kind of new to this… how can you use more than one coupon when it says one per purchase??

• Shayla says:

Super bummed, not new to me. I use diapers and wipes for all baby gifts…so easy and most moms/dads appreciate it so much more than a new toy =) LOL, will have to see if all my contacts have printed yet for me…any ideas when this was from? That will depend on who I ask to help.

• mel says:

I have 5 various huggies CVS store coupons from mailers that I won’t use, if anyone wants to trade for disney codes. I’m at work right now & don’t know the exact values of the Qs, but email me if you’re interested! melmac0709 at gmail. com
    OT but I also have several venus MQs that I won’t use, the $5 one from last wk & a $4 one that doesn’t expire til 2014.

• sms says:

anyone have an extra 3$ off they wont be using? we have another baby on the way and would like to stock up on diapers for the new baby. i would really appreciate it.
    thanks!

• edy says:

Hurray! We got our inserts today 3dlrs of huggies cpn and the 2dlrs of wisk /

• Budget_Dad says:

would this scenario work? (new at using coupons)

3 Huggies diapers $ 9.49
    1 Baby Lotion $ 3

Total $ 31.47

Coupons
    ( 3)3 off 1 Huggies Diapers
    (1) 1 off Baby Lotion
    $5 of $30 Purchase coupon
    $5 of 20 huggies purchase

Can I use all those coupons at one or which order?

• latoya says:

I received the CVS huggies coupons in the mail can u use the $3 manufacture coupon with the CVS coupons together?

• Elaine says:

My local Babies R Us (Bloomington, IL) has Hawaiian print Huggies on sale (unadvertised) for $6 ending Saturday, June 22. Use your Huggies coupons for a good deal!

• Traci says:

Idk if this was already said but if you delete your cookies you should be able to print the $3 off Q again :-)

• K says:

So did the kroger deal for the catalina end yesterday? In utah, (at smiths) this worked for me on friday, but their ad goes till tuesday, so if i went back to get more would the catalina still print or is just that part over?

• Miranda says:

Can someone answer this …. If I spend $30 plus at CVS but then use coupons to reduce my cost to less than $30 will I get the $12 cvs extrabucks?

• Tara says:

Anyone live near Palm coast or Ormond Bch florida? I’m looking for any CVS that sells size 2 Huggies Snug&Dry. My local Cvs only has size 3 and up. Want to use the $3.oo off coupon and also my son’s body doesn’t like the lil snugglers.