Target: Patio & Outdoor Clearance Up to 50% Off + Cartwheel Savings = Lots of Great Deals

Wow! If you are in need of some new patio furniture, you may want to head over to your local Target store! As you can see from the pictures in this post, many patio items including tables, chairs, and umbrellas, accessories (and more!) are currently marked as much as 50% off…which means some big savings! Plus, select Outdoor Accessories are on sale up to 30% off so be sure to browse around!

Even sweeter, there are quite a few Target Cartwheel coupons you can add to your account valid for Patio Rugs, Furniture, Umbrellas, and more! Here are a few Patio Cartwheel coupons I found…

*15% off Room Essentials Adirondack (choose from 3 colors)
*15% off Threshold Patio Pillows & Cushions
*10% off Threshold Patio Rugs
*10% off Room Essentials Sling Stacks

*10% off Threshold Gardening Accessories
*10% off Room Essentials Umbrellas & Base
*10% off Smith & Hawken Doormats
*5% off Threshold Patio String Lights
*20% off Threshold Patio Umbrellas & Base
*10% off Threshold Patio Lanterns

Check out a few bargains you may be able to score:

Set of 4 chairs $249.50 (reg. $499!)

Table $124.50 (reg. $249!)

Adirondack Chairs $15.40 (reg. $22!)
*Only $13.09 after Target Cartwheel Savings!

Room Essentials Stacking Sling Balcony Chair $27 (reg. $54!)
*Only $24.30 after Target Cartwheel Savings!

+ Lots More! Come back and let us know that other Outdoor deals you find at your local Target!

(Thanks, Breanna!)

• Jamie P. says:

Anyone seen any canopies on clearance? We are looking for one to put up on our trips to the beach but they are so expensive!

• Neha says:

Can someone please explain me how does the cartwheel work?

• mb says:

u go to cartwheel look thru offers u get to add 10 i print it out u hand cashier the page with barcode they scan it takes off the % for the item u bought on the paper the paper shows when offer exp u can get four same item discounts at one time i used it yesterday and on diapers alone i said 1.24 plus q its worth it it has scanned everytime and never any problems

• Larua says:

Where do you print bar code or save it. I have picked out my deals, but don’t know where to go from there. HELP

• Jodi says:

click on the cart icon on your smart phone. Show it to the cashier.

• Donna says:

Neha and Laura-after you decide on your items, make sure you click “add”to put in on your list to print (you can choose up to 11 items at a time), then go to “my cartwheel” at the top of the page and it will show you all the offers you chose. In the upper right hand corner it will say “redeem in store” (with a barcode next to it). Click on that and a page will pop up with all your offers and a “print” button. HTH:)

• Dayna says:

Love seeing those red clearance signs!!

• Monica says:

Has anyone seen a hammock on sale?

I’ve wanted a hammock for like 10 years! I hope I can find one!

• Emily says:

Aww man, at this point I think I’d just buy it. 10 years is a long time to wait for something that you’ll enjoy as much as a hammock. I have a folding one from Amazon that I like and can’t wait to buy a house (currently looking) so I can build an area for a real one.

• Stacy says:

The funniest thing my son got a baby hammock for his 3rd birthday. The little mini version my friend made is the cutest thing.
      I guess I’m like you know I need to find one for myself since I’m not fitting into his.

• Janelle says:

Just a heads up that the cartwheel by target is now an app! I tried to log in thru Facebook and it took me to the App Store to download it!

• alyssaholman says:

The umbrellas are 30% off right now, so $78-$70 depending on the brand

• Kristen says:

I just left there and got an outdoor side table for $12! Normally $18. Exactly what I was looking for and on clearance. Yay!

• Christi says:

Hmm, not really sure how Target can advertise that those sling chairs are $54 regular price. They have never been that price. In fact, the website lists them regular price at $29. http://www.target.com/p/room-essentials-nicollet-patio-stacking-chair-turquoise/-/A-14215176
    They were on sale for $16 only a couple weeks ago. It just upsets me when stores advertise half off sales when they really aren’t.

• Maximilian says:

Fairly recently done up the lounge and I’ve been on the search for a contemporary pair of tables, noticed some great ideas though yet no store close to where I live sells them!