Please upgrade your browser

Sign up for our daily email newsletter:

View changes →

High Value $1/1 Reynolds Baking Cups Coupon = Free Baking Cups at Walmart

10:35 AM MST

Yay! Along with the $5/2 Coppertone coupon that I told you about here, coming out in tomorrow’s Red Plum insert, also be on the lookout for a high value $1/1 Reynolds Baking Cups coupon found in your Smart Source insert! Head to Walmart with this coupon and you should be able to score FREE baking cups! Check it out…

Reynolds Baking Cups $0.92
Use the $1/1 Reynolds Baking Cups coupon found in the 6/23 SS
Final Cost FREE!

(Thanks and Photo Credit, The Wally World Woman!)

Join the Discussion

• Mary says:

My Walmart will not accept coupons for more than the value of an item so I stopped shopping Walmart.

• trippy79 says:

Bring a copy of the coupon policy to show the cashier ( as it clearly states that if a coupon exceeds the items face value that the customer should receive the excess amount in the form of cash or have it taken off of their basket total), if they still don’t accept it, ask to speak to the CSM, if they don’t accept it, ask to speak to the manager on duty or the store manager, if they still don’t accept it, pull out your phone and call 1-800-WAL-MART and inform corporate that the store isn’t abiding by the policies.

• tracy says:

it seems like so much trouble. why do some walmarts(or any grocery store) do this. their employees dont know what their policies are. it is too much trouble to have to go shopping and then in the end they dont except it. so you have to wait about a half hour to get a few cents. or have the coupon end up not being used

• Delia says:

That’s alot of hassle & headache. Who wants to deal with all that? I take my business elsewhere where I don’t have to deal with Walmart drama. Just not worth it.

• Jenn says:

Also free at target these ring up 0.93 :)

• Mary says:

The walmarts I’ve been to have the policy on there registers

• Sasha says:

Live in the south?
    Take them to our beloved Publix-I got 8 free recently with some q’s I had. NEVER a problem there.
    That store v-a-l-u-e-s it’s customers like none other.
    You can bake a bunch of cupcakes/corn muffins with all those!

Comment Here:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Want your own personal icon next to your comment? Head over to