Target: Coppertone Sunscreen Products as Low as Only $1.24 Each (After Gift Card)

Starting today, 6/23, and running through 6/29, Target is offering up a $5 gift card when you purchase 2 participating Coppertone products! Even sweeter, there are a few lower-priced items included in the gift card promo that make for some great deals. Check them out…

Deal Scenario #1:
Buy 2 Coppertone Sunscreen Lotion 8 oz $6.94 each
Total = $13.88
Use the $1/1 Coppertone sunscreen 4-oz. or larger Target store coupon found here
Plus, use the $5/2 Coppertone 4oz+ coupon found in the 6/23 SS
Pay $7.88
Get back a $5 Target gift card
Final cost only $2.88 for 2 – just $1.44 each!

Deal Scenario #2:
Buy 2 Coppertone Sunscreen Sticks .6 oz $4.74 each
Total = $9.48
Use two $1/1 Coppertone product coupons found here
Pay $7.48
Get back a $5 Target gift card
Final cost only $2.48 for 2 – just $1.24 each!

(Thanks, Totally Target!)

• Marie says:

Great deal for the bottles!! Thanks!!

• Shannon says:

Colin- couldn’t you use 2 of the Target coupon if they are $1/1? That would make the following deal:
    Buy 2 Coppertone Sunscreen Lotion 8 oz $6.94 each
    Total = $13.88
    Use 2 $1/1 Coppertone sunscreen 4-oz. or larger Target store coupon found here
    Plus, use the $5/2 Coppertone 4oz+ coupon found in the 6/23 SS
    Pay $6.88
    Get back a $5 Target gift card
    Final cost only $1.88 for 2 – just $.94 each!

• Molly says:

Off topic! Can someone tell me if I can use shopkick with an iphone that has no phone service, I just use it with Wifi? TIA

• steph says:

Heads up. I did this deal this morning but had trouble. I purchased the sport (blue bottle) pictured and got the one that was 33% free. It was on the shelf with the regular size that were marked for the $5 gc. Anyway the bigger size didn’t trigger the gc. They checked and checked and checked and finally said it had to be the smaller size bottle not 33% free size. So unless they change it watch what you pickup.

• Susan says:

I cannot find the coupon on the Target website. Is it gone already? I went through all the coupon sections…

• alicia says:

I found it under the beauty tab.

• Amy R says:

Didn’t get the $5 Q in my SS here in Iowa :(!!!!

• Emilie says:

My newspaper doesn’t have a red plum or smart source insert this week?!?! Anyone else have that issue? I live in South Dakota.

• Arlene says:

Same here in NYC the newspaper is full of weekly ads… :( let’s head on to eBay.

• Judy says:

I didn’t get the $5/2 Coppertone coupon either, and I get papers from 2 different areas. Must be regional, and not my region(s)!

• emy664 says:

Off topic, but I have two fandango coupons I cannot use that expire tonight.
    They are each good for $7 off a movie ticket.
    HA7G-G2G449-6CE4
    EAB2-BA8H3F-D2EG
    Feel free to use them :)

• Doxie says:

Thank you so much!! :) My Boyfriend and I had been wanting to see a movie when I got back from vacation, now we can.

• joanna k says:

in our store they are 7.99 so is in the ad.