Walgreens: Chex Mix as Low as Only $0.40 Per Bag (Through 6/29)

Just a reminder to make sure to head on over to Coupons.com to print this $0.50/1 any flavor, 4.5 oz or larger Chex Mix coupon! Use this coupon to score the following *HOT* deal at Walgreens through 6/29:

Chex Mix 5.5-8.75, Bugles 7.5 oz or Gardetto’s 5.5 oz on sale 4/$5
Use 4 $0.50/1 Chex Mix coupons found here
Or use the $0.60/1 Chex Mix coupons found here
Plus, use the $1/4 Chex Mix Walgreens coupon found in the June Coupon Booklet
Final cost as low as either $0.40 per bag or $0.50 per bag… definitely a stock up price!

• Stacy says:

Just went to Walgreens to do this and once again what a headache I walked out.
    I got 4 bags of chexs and 6 of the oatmeal bars which should have been free with the bogo coupon. Only 1 of the oatmeal bar coupons came off and after voiding those 4 oatmeal bars off my total it came to $3.20. When I told the cashier it should be $1.80 he just told me I was still getting a good deal.
    Than the look on his face when I just took my coupons back and walked out the door. Just thinking I’m some crazy cheapskate.

• Kari says:

I had a Walgreens MANAGER tell me…. well, you’re not getting ALL this for FREE! Then he messed up my sale. I had him do it again. And then again. It was still off. One more time! Finally worked.
      You’re right. I’m not getting it for free. I’m MAKING money! LOL Geez. I’ve never had them be rude to me before yesterday. Never. :(

• Abby says:

Just wanted to say my sister and I tried to get the oatmeal squares and the coupon was only deducting .65cents. We explained that it should be $1.29. Even the manager wouldn’t over ride it, but we just kept trying different ways like one bar at a time ect. Finally after about 5 seperate transactions being voided we figured out that you have to buy the 2 bars scan your coupons and then your reward card. It would not work any other way. Hth.

• Angie says:

I absolutely hate Walgreens and refuse to take my biz there

• K says:

Does anyone know if I buy 8 bags, will the $1/4 Walgreen’s coupon come off twice?

• Vishnu says:

These are 99 cents at cvs starting 6/30. Save ur coupons and go to cvs for same deal. Less hassle that way.

• kang says:

ok guys im a newbee here im so lost right now, ok so can you use 2/.50 and 2/.60 cents coupon with the walgreens 1.00 off ?? plus when the coupon says “No other coupon may be used with this coupon” does that mean i can only use 1 coupon to get all 4 bags of chex??

• Suuny says:

As for General Mills’ (GIS) traditional Chex Mix, it includes butylated hydroxytoluene, or BHT. It’s made from petroleum and has been banned in Japan, the U.K. and other countries.

• サマンサ バッグ アウトレット samantha 財布 http://www.bagsindexs.com/