*HOT* New $2/1 Marc Anthony Coupon = Better than Free at Rite Aid through June 29th

Hurry on over to Coupons.com to print a *HOT* new $2/1 Marc Anthony Hair Products coupon! Use zip code 62946 if you don’t see it – first click here and change your zip code to 62946, click on the blue arrow, then click back on this link and the coupon should show up already clipped.

Print this coupon now and then run over to your local Rite Aid to score Better than FREE Marc Anthony Hair Care through June 29th. Check it out…

Organix or Marc Anthony Hair Care $5.99
Buy 1 Marc Anthony Morocco Oil Hairspray, Mousse or Strictly Curls Hair Care
Use the $2/1 Marc Anthony Hair Product coupon found here or here
Plus use the $3/1 Marc Anthony coupon found in the June Video Values
Pay $0.99
Get $2 +Up Reward (limit 2 offers)
Final Cost FREE + $1.01 moneymaker!

• Sasha says:

I bought 2 of these Sunday morning.
    Keep in mind although your Up rewards are attached to your specific card, your RAVV coupons are not. As in most homes, both spouses have their own cards. You can print the 2 VV q’s and use them both on one trans. Works everytime.

• Alma says:

I found a box of Marc Anthony Strictly Curls Stretch with a Try me Free coupon. This could be a MM.

• Nita says:

Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil volumizing mousse is awesome stuff! I have fine frizzy hair and this product really works to add volume and keep hair smooth even in high humidity.

• Sara says:

Soooo upset! I went to rite aid and they would not take the manufacture coupon I printed offline, via coupons.com. They said they would not accept Internet coupons if they do not ring in… You have to be kidding me! Called CS they were no help. Chatted with someone online and the lady said they do not accept Internet ones that do not ring in properly because of people posting them online. I told her that coupons.com is a legitimate site so she obviously did not know what she was talking about. I have never had this problem with Rite Aid!! It is very upsetting!

• Sara says:

I just went to another Rite Aid that was about 10 miles away and they took the 2 coupon stack fine… Guess its all about who rings you out! I think that’s ridiculous!! Haha I’m pretty sure rite aid as well as many other big name stores make plenty of money, but god forbid if they think I’m “cheating” them out of $5! Give me a break! Haha good luck to everyone else on this deal. I think I’m done with rite aid.

• purna says:

Anyone else had problems printing out the video values coupon?

• Emily says:

does anyone know if this is the same UP reward as the Organix? I already did the Organix deal, can i still do this one too or no? TIA!

• Sasha says:

Your choice-Organix or Marc.