Thanks to all of you who entered one or more of these four giveaways and congratulations to the giveaway winners who have already been contacted via email! Please do NOT email me if you have specific questions related to a giveaway; instead, you can email bryn@hip2savedotcom (if you are a winner, I strongly encourage you to add the email address bryn@hip2savedotcom to your contacts or to be sure to check your spam folder as some readers have discovered the giveaway email in their spam folder). Thanks!
1. Alexis Ghi Indian Elegance Necklace & Kala Multi-Strand Necklace
2. Christy Bli I like the Bombolulu Earrings!
3. Jamie Pau I love the Costa Rica Clutch.
4. Jean Lay Shandi Fringe Set!🙂
5. Laura Wal Sona Crystal Set
1. Colleen Pet I’m excited to try the Gold Marmalade Tenders. Sounds yummy.
2. Jen Man Carolina Pulled Pork Sandwiches
3. Lacey Hel Carolina Pulled Pork Sandwich
4. Melissa Jum Hawaiian Wings… Looks really good.
5. Nicole Ket Golden Potato Salad would be my pick to try for something different at the dinner table.
Full-Size Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer (10 winners out of 1,477 entrants)
Required comment: Answer this question (via Twitter if you have an account): Why do you want to try Vaseline® Spray & Go™?
1. Amanda Hal I would love to try Vaseline Spray & Go because I am always on the go and need a solution to my dry skin without the hassle.
2. April Tur It’s a quick way to moisturize, and it’s refreshing during hot days.
3. Carla Pow It makes so much sense. Why didn’t someone think of this sooner?
4. Carmen Cor Because I can get out the door even quicker to get my deals
5. Jade Mil Seems like it’s just easier to spray and go!!
6. Jamie Hub Easy and quick for my kids!
7. Jennifer Rod I want to try it just for the convenience of a spray on lotion. If you’re in a hurry, this would be prefect. (I don’t have Twitter.)
8. Kristen Sne Excited about how easy and fast it will be to put on lotion!
9. Rikki Str Busy mom looking forward to a quick fix in the morning
10. Tess Mas I think it looks like an amazing new product…quicker to use than applying lotion. I need quick products with a two- and a three-year-old at home!!
One Year of Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner Meal Plans from eMeals (2 winners out of 881 entrants)
Required comment: Which Meal Plan from eMeals.com would work best for your family?
1. Cara Lor Gluten Free, Slow Cooker, & Classic Meals all look great for our family!
2. Susan Hoo Low Carb