CVS: Up to 75% Off Clearance Sale = Great Deals on Viactiv Calcium & Centrum ProNutrients

If you have a CVS nearby, you may want to stop in to check out their clearance. My sidekick, Mary, who lives in the Austin, Texas area, spotted some *HOT* clearance bargains! She was able to find Viactiv Calcium (active nutrition for Women) on clearance for only $2.34 per container (regularly $9.39!). Even sweeter, you can head on over to Coupons.com to print a $2/1 package of Viactiv Coupon to drop your total down to just $0.34! What a *HOT* price!

She was also able to find Centrum ProNutrients Vitamin D3 on clearance for 75% off! These are regularly priced at $11.99 – so just $2.99 after the clearance discount. Even sweeter, head on over here to print a $2/1 ANY Centrum ProNutrients Supplements coupon (located in the upper right corner). Just fill out your information to snag this coupon.

Check it out….

Centum ProNutrients VitraminD3 120 ct possibly on clearance for $2.99
Use the $2/1 Centrum ProNutrients Coupon found here
Final cost $0.99!

Be sure to let us know what kind of clearance you spot!

(Thanks, Alma!)

• Don’t forget about the $2.00/1 coupon on coupons.com Collin!

• paula says:

Saw these last week and passed them up because I did not have a coupon and I went tonight after the coupon came out today and they were gone of course, oh well, I was going to give them to my mom:(

• Sarah says:

Not to be a party pooper, but you may want to Google “Centrum lawsuit” before you buy these vitamins. They may do more harm than good. :(

• sarah says:

even better if you were lucky like me and got a $3 off vitamin scanner coupon! woo hoo! bought dog food with the overage :p

• mrs. savings says:

All I see when searching was that Centrum needed to stop falsely claiming that taking their vitamins helps prevent you from getting cancer. And thats doesnt have anything to do with the vitamins, just advertisement. What is the harmful lawsuit?

• mrs. savings says:

I also purchased Crest 3D whitestrips 2hour 4ct for $13.74 (originally $54.99). With coupon it was $6.74 mail in rebate

• yhp says:

where is the coupon for crest 3d

• Shawna says:

I also saw several Crayola Wonder Mess-Free products for 75% off….got one with Metallic paper & markers for only $3.24!

• nicole says:

the coupon machine printed a 3$ off any vitamin coupon and the viactive are 75% off at my store for 2.34 so I got some viative and folic acid which was also 75% off. got both for 80 cents =)

• Alex says:

Whats store in Austin, TX????

• Delanda Jo says:

I just left CVS to try to get the Viactiv deal and although they were on clearance for $2.44 in NYC, the 2 that were left had expiration dates of 12/2012 and 06/2013 so be sure to check the expiration date if you’re able to get it. The employees stated they might be on clearance because they will be discontinued.

• Karen says:

Checked two stores and no luck finding the Viactiv but I did find 75% off Elmers colored glue sticks 5 pk for 1.32 and Crayola color explosion neon for 2.12.

• Leslie says:

My cvs also had Mylar balloons, uninflated, by the greeting cards for 75% off. My sons birthday is in 2 weeks. They said to just save the receipt and they will inflate them when I need it. 😀