Pampers Gifts to Grow: New 20 Point Code

Yay! There’s another new and high value Pampers Gifts to Grow code available! Just enter the code PAMPERSREWARDSU to score 20 more points!
(Thanks, Clip & Follow, Free Stuff Times and I Crave Freebies!)
If you’re new to the pampers Gifts to Grow program, then head on over here to sign up (you’ll score 100 points just for joining)! The Pampers Gifts to Grow Program rewards you every time you purchase Pampers diapers, training pants and wipes! Once you’ve become a member, you can start collecting points. Just find the Gifts to Grow code inside each package and enter the code online to accumulate points, then redeem your points for rewards! They’ve got lots of great rewards including various gift cards to different stores + lots more!

• rosana says:

if anyone has codes that dont use can email them to me at
    ro99jo @ yahoodotcom tia

• Bonnie D says:

Thank u Collin.

• Ericka says:

Also looking for unwanted codes! paprika _ 54 @ hotmail dot com

• Ashley57 says:

I have been saving these points as long as I have been couponing (like 1 1/2 years) and I have only ever entered one of my own codes. Today, I redeemed for a puzzle for my nephew. And, I got a bonus of a $1 off Puffs coupon, which will be free or cheap tissues. YAY!

• Joy says:

So I don’t have babies or toddler (mine are teens and tweens), but I buy Pampers wipes all the time for wiping off makeup, to use while camping, in car, etc. But Pampers won’t let me join program. Says I don’t qualify. Is there a way around this other than entering a fake child’s birthday? Seems kind of silly. What if I have a nephew or grandchild I want to get rewards for?

• Jennifer says:

Just enter an older kids birthday minus 10 years or so. It’s not silly, you buy the wipes you should get to enter the points.

• Christine says:

Very frustrating. I have 2 children with disabilities that are older. I use Underjams on both and it would not let me join because my younger was born in 2005 . I reentered the info and put her birth year as 2010. If they offer the codes on Underjams they should allow you to join no matter what the birth year!

• brandice says:

Where are the codes on underjams…I have been.throwing them away….didn’t think.they had codes

• Christine says:

On the inside of the bag on the single packs (feel around for a little hard stickon) and on the boxes they are on the outside of the clear bags. We have a stock pile as we go through about 5-6 boxes a month:)

• erikam01 says:

I emailed Pampers and was told I could use my youngest grandchild’s birthdate. I only use the wipes and bonus codes and have almost 500 points. I have been collecting less than a year.

• Samantha says:

Thank you! These bonus codes help so much. I’ve been saving up my points and just redeemed most of them for a Kettler Kiddi-o Trike for my son’s 2nd birthday! He loved it, and I just have to say how impressed I am with how quickly it arrived. It was delivered via FedEx within a week! I was expecting it to take a month or so!

• mom2five says:

thank u!

• Wren says:

Thanks!

• Elisha says:

Did anyone else notice they took off the reward option for free diapers and wipes (3,200pts) im very disappointed.

• Beth says:

….and now Pampers Easy Ups Jumbo packs points went from 60 to 30??? Annoying!!!