Safeway & Affiliates: Possible FREE Wishbone Dry Italian Seasoning eCoupon (Just for U Members)

If you have a Safeway or affiliate store nearby and are a Just for U member (it’s FREE!), you may want to sign into your account and see if you received a eCoupon offer for a FREE Wishbone Dry Italian Dressing Seasoning 2.6-2.8 oz – valid through 7/23!

To find this offer, just go here and look in the Coupon Center or Personalized Deals sections (you may need to click on each page in order to find it). Come back and let us know if you also had this freebie in your account!

• Jennifer says:

Bummer. None for me :-(

• rensee says:

how do you even load the coupon page everytime i click on coupon tab its nothing— missing good deals :( someone help TIA

• Willa says:

Took me forever to figure it out after they “fixed” the issue they were having with the e-coupons and I hope I am telling you correctly. Add all the coupons and then click “my card” at the top. Then go back to another tab and click it (I haven’t found that it matters as long as it has the option to print/email on that page. Click to print it and make sure all the coupons are listed. If all the coupons are listed, I would suggest that you print it off and take it with you when you go to Safeway. They are, occasionally, still having issues with the coupons coming off, and if you have the list, it saves time and possibly a trip back to the store to get the adjustment. HTH

• Deanna says:

Me either…. Have Fiber One bars though, even better in my book! :-)

• dealgirl says:

Didn’t get it. Just the free fiber one bars from last week.

• Wren says:

Yep, just Fiber One for me, no Italian seasoning.

• amy says:

Didn’t have it. But if u have Safeway and clip the chex mix for .99 just for u coupon and use the printable coupons you can get them for free if your store doubles. Today I got 4 bags of chex mix and the fiber one bars and they paid me 94 cents!!

• rensee says:

you can use digital coupon plus the print coupon on one product?

• Moria says:

Yes, you can use the digital and print out coupon for the same product as long as they are different coupons. You can’t use a $0.99 JFU and a $0.99 paper coupon, but you can use a $0.99 JFU and a $0.50 paper coupon, for example.

• Linda says:

Bummer, this is the first time I haven’t gotten the Safeway freebie :-( Got all of the others though, love getting those extra goodies! :-)