New $0.70/1 Keebler Town House Pita Crackers Coupon = Only $1.29 at Kroger Stores

Calling all you Kroger shoppers! Head on over to Coupons.com where you can print a new $0.70/1 Keebler Town House Pita Oven Baked Crackers coupon. To find the coupon quickly, FIRST click on this link, change your zip code to 30303, and then click back on this link HERE and the coupon will show up already clipped and ready to print!

As I’ve mentioned a few times now, through July 7th, Kroger stores are having a Mega Savings Event where you can save BIG on select items! Just purchase 10 participating items and you’ll automatically score an additional $5 off a checkout! Check out the deal you can score using this new coupon…

Keebler Town House Pita Oven Baked Crackers $1.99 when you buy 10 participating itemsUse the $0.70/1 Keebler Town House coupon found here
Final cost only $1.29 each!

(Thanks, WNY Deals and To-Do’s and Photo Credit: Kroger Krazy!)

• steph says:

My Kroger still doubles so these will only be .59 after coupon and discount. Thanks!!

• Marie says:

Mine does too! I actually got these this week at the Mega Sale! They’re a mix between Pita Chips and crackers….but everyone enjoyed them! I found a Sabra hummus coupon .75/1 that double too, so a easy, cheap snack!

• Stacy says:

These are delicious! Thanks!

• tracy says:

i don’t think these look too appetizing. but the town house flipsides are super good. the half cracker half pretzel

• Pamela says:

And be sure to enter the Kellogg’s family rewards code on July 4th for 4x the points!

• Shayla says:

wow, and to think I was going to rush to enter mine tonight. Will for sure wait now…how on earth do you guys know of these deals. I majorly messed up last week when about 20 codes just so I could get a coupon for a current sale. I’m always out of the loop on these things!!!

• Valerie says:

I am addicted to these crackers, they are so yummy with avocado! Thanks!

• Shayla says:

which kinds if you don’t mind that I ask? I saw tonight they have several kinds and was going to see what others said before biting the bullet =)

• Jennifer says: