Olive Garden Lunch Flash Sale: Save Up to 25% Off Your Lunchtime Meal

Just a reminder!

Through August 19th, Olive Garden is offering up special Lunch Flash Sales on select days where you can snag coupons for up to 25% off your meal. For me, the next Flash Sale starts at 9AM EST today (however, start times seem to vary by region?!) so hurry on over here for more details and/or to request a reminder.

(Thanks for the reminder, Cindy!)

• julie says:

The site must be slammed can’t get through at all. Just a spinning circle with a blank screen. I’ve been trying since you posted

• Sugar says:

Thanx Collin

• Jo says:

I went to my email and opened it up and it won’t let me print the coupon any ideas

• Nakeli says:

@ Jo: You have to use your email’s print function. The button on the coupon doesn’t work for some reason.

• Caro says:

How does one get a reminder (I hope that means notification of the next sale.)? Scrolled down the whole site and couldn’t find anything that appeared to be it.

• Questing Elf says:

If you go to that Flash Lunch page while a Flash Sale is happening, you’ll be prompted to enter your email address to get the coupon. If a Flash Lunch is pending, that same area is instead covered with words such as “Get Reminder” and you’re then asked what kind of service to use (e.g., Apple, Google, Outlook.)

• Dee Glenn says:

I am ignorant. What does flash sale mean?