New Colgate Toothpaste and Mouthwash Coupons = Better than FREE Toothpaste at Rite Aid

$2.00 off any ONE (1) Colgate Mouthwash
$0.75 off ONE (1) Colgate Toothpaste

Yay! Head on over to Coupons.com to print 2 new Colgate coupons that will make for some sweet deals! You can print a $0.75/1 Colgate Total, Optic White, Max Fresh or Sensitive Toothpaste coupon and a $2/1 Colgate Mouthwash 32 ounces or larger coupon. Check out this moneymakin’ deal that you can score at Rite Aid…

Rite Aid (through 7/6):

Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste 4 oz $3.50
Use the $0.75/1 Colgate Toothpaste coupon found here
Pay $2.75
Get $3 +Up Reward (limit 2 offers)
Final Cost FREE + $0.25 moneymaker!

• irene says:

penny moneymaker on mouthwash at cvs this week — x2.

• Brianne says:

The sizes didn’t match up on my coupons :-( $2/1 was 32 oz whereas the sale was 250ml (much smaller). Yay for you,though!

• Dagmar says:

I was at rite aid earlier and they had a whole table full of free samples!!! Just thought i should share, so keep an eye out! They had awesome samples. Banana Boat, Coppertone, LOreal and more!!

• julie says:

My toothpaste rang up at $3.03 with my 20% discount. That made it a $.72 money maker!

• Abby says:

If you still have the $2/2 Colgate coupon you can use it to make this deal even better. It all went through fine yesterday at my Rite Aid.

• Moria says:

Yes, I used the $2/2 coupon on Monday. I got really lucky because for some reason it took $2 off EACH toothpaste, so mine were $1.50 MM each!