Whole Foods: 2 FREE Coconut Dream Drinks

Calling all you Whole Foods shoppers! Check out how you can score 2 FREE Coconut Dream Original Enriched Unsweetened drinks…

Buy 2 Coconut Dream Original Enriched Unsweetened drink 2/$4
Use 2 $1/1 Dream Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert, Novelty or Beverage Whole Foods store coupon found here
Plus the $2/2 Dream items coupon found here
Final Cost 2 for FREE!

* And remember, Whole Foods recently released an official Corporate Coupon Policy which specifically states that you can use both a store coupon and a manufacturer coupon on one item!

(Thanks, Daily Cheapskate!)

• Maggie says:

Does anyone know if Publix sells this, because you can use Whole Foods coupons there.

• brandice says:

R u sure..my Publix only takes Kroger q’s. Think what ever store is nearyby they will take q’s from them

• irene says:

Publix normally has it for around $3.50. Unless there’s a sale, the stack at WF is the better deal — imagine that!

• Sasha says:

Only if Whole Foods is very close by & on their list as a competitor store.

• Cindy says:

Like Sasha said, it depends on each Publix. If Whole Foods is within the area and considered a competitor by that Publix store then yes, you can use it.

That said, I don’t recall ever seeing it in my Publix before, but each Publix’s inventory can differ.

• rachael says:

Has anyone else seen info on the santa cruz lemonade for a $1 on a 3 day sale?

• Ann says:

Thanks for posting! I’m going to go scoop up this deal today!

• knopichka says:

Is there a limit? I don’t see it limited on the whole foods coupon site…

• Shanna says:

Super excited to stock up in milk!

• Allie says:

Can you price match this at Walmart?

• Sally says:

If it’s in a sale ad, sure. It’s a gray area in the coupon policy to match unadvertised sale prices.
      But either way, you won’t be able to use the whole foods coupon and a manufacturer’s coupon. You best deal would be to go to whole foods

• TnM_Travel says:

My Wal-Mart does not sell the Coconut milks, only the Rice milks ($1.88 each), so I would not be able to price match. Plus, you could not stack the Whole Foods coupon at Wal-Mart. Get to Whole Foods if you can.

• Vanessa says:

Can anybody tell me when this sale ends? TIA!

• MtWhti14 says:

Awesome donation item!!! Thanks!!!

• llc says:

So you are able to use more than one coupon at a time? It says limit one coupon per purchase of specified product per individual. I hate the wordings that are so confusing.

• Nicole says:

“One coupon per purchase of specified product per individual” means you can only use 1 Whole Deal coupon against 1 item.
      If you are buying 1 item, you can use 1 Whole Deal and 1 Manufacturer. You could NOT use 2 Whole Deal coupons against 1 item to deduct twice. Just make sure you print a Whole Deal coupon for every item you intend on buying (they won’t accept 1 coupon and scan multiple times). HTH.

• Carol_R says:

I don’t even see the coupon on the Whole Foods coupon link. I wonder if it’s gone now.

• Dawn G says:

I too am curious if more than one Whole Food coupon can be used? The wording is confusing.

• RL says:

Keep your eyes peeled for a $1.00 off 1 manufacturers coupon on the rice and quinoa milk. I racked up! Free milk is awesome. But if you buy 6 you get a 10% case discount too. So free + 10%. Can’t beat that!! Thanks Collin!!