Burger King: Original Chicken Sandwich Only $1.04 Each (Valid 7/4-7/7 Only)

Just a reminder! Starting today through July 7th, paricipating Burger King restaurants are offering up the Original Chicken Sandwich for only $1.04! Go here for more details. Also, don’t forget that through August 5th, head on over to your local Burger King to snag 50¢ Ice Cream Cones or Cups - no coupon needed! Yummy! :)

**Don’t forget to check out other 4th of July freebies and deals!**

(Thanks, Gina!)

• pukimimimommy says:

I saw that yesterday, but thought it was a bit odd’ since it was already $1 on the regular menu! so I guess they are charging more for the 4th!

• kidsallgone says:

Lmao

• Dawn says:

It is the Original Chicken Sandwich. . . normally $3.99 -ish. The $1 sandwich is not as big and tastes different. My kids prefer the original chicken sandwich . . .too expensive to do often. So this is a really good deal! Thanks Collin!

• Pat says:

No, this is the chicken sandwich that is regularly about $4.00. I really like it but go easy on the mayo.

• Wendy says:

My favorite, but they are normally about $4.99 here in Boston!!! I wonder if these will still taste good after being frozen, with this deal I’m thinking about getting 10 of them for the freezer…

• Christine says:

Maybe if you get them without any toppings or mayo I bet they would keep well in the freezer. Thaw as need and nuke for a couple minutes:)

• JEAN says:

All the Burger Kings around here have those Chicken sandwuches on sale for 2 for $5.00 so the deal must be only good in certain areas.

• Corina says:

We went to BK today, saw no advertising on the windows, so we asked about the ‘deal’ and sure enough they were participating(KC metro area). Asked for no mayo too (9)

• Amy says:

It’s part of the 2/$5 deal, but from July 4th-7th they are $1.04

We always get these plain, (no mayo or lettuce), then bring them home and add Hellmann’s, lettuce, tomato, or whatever we feel like.

• ashley says:

As a former employee, I recommend anyone wanting to take these home to freeze ask that they drop fresh for you. Its worth the 4 minute wait because they turn pretty soggy and gross holding in the heat trays.

• Andrew says:

Grabbed two of these today for 1.04.
    Also got small frozen coke for 75 cents. I’m not sure if this was a special or the regular price.

• Laura says:

Picked ours up for dinner. Thanks!

• Michael says:

The original BK (pressed meat) chicken sandwich is one if the worst-tasting of all the fast food restaurants in Tallahassee. Although mayo actiually makes it palatable, I won’t even buy it BOGO.