High Value $2/1 Tampax and $2/1 Always Coupons in Tomorrow’s P&G Insert = Items Only $0.94 at Target

When you grab your Sunday paper tomorrow, keep your eyes peeled for a high value $2/1 Always Infinity or Radiant Pads or Always Radiant Liners coupon and a $2/1 Tampax Pearl or Radiant Tampon or Pearl Liner coupon (they will be found in tomorrow’s P&G insert). Then use these coupons at Target to snag a sweet deal through July 20th…

Target (through 7/20):

Buy 4 select Always or Tampax products = FREE $5 Target Gift Card (thru 7/20!)
Deal Scenario:
Buy 2 Tampax Pearl Liners 54 ct $4.19
Buy 2 Always Radiant Pads 18ct $4.19
Total = $16.76
Use 2 $2/1 Tampax Pearl or Radiant Tampon or Pearl Liner coupons found in the 7/7 PG
Use 2 $2/1 Always Infinity or Radiant Pads or Always Radiant Liners coupon found in the 7/7 PG
Pay $8.76
Get a FREE $5 Target gift card
Final Cost $3.76 – $0.94 each!

(Thanks, Totally Target!)

• Karen says:

I’m going to use mine at CVS w/ the 3.99 sale. 3.99×2=7.98 minus $2, $2 and CVS coupon mach. q for $1 off $ 6 or more. So that’s 2.98, get $1 ECB back or .99 each.

• Cathy M. in Pa. says:

Gathering my coupons and heading off to Target…..thanks for the post.

• Nathalie says:

Where can you fine the p&g insert??

• tilla ham says:

the sunday paper tomorrow

• Kayla says:

The nearest Target is an hour away from where I live at. Can I price match these to the Walmart in my town?

• Sarah says:

It’s nice to see P&G come out with higher value coupons. Wish we could get a $2/1 coupon for Charmin or Bounty. ;) But I’m lovin’ these too P&G!!! :)

• Jess says:

The 16 ct pearl and radiant tampons are even cheaper at my target store (st louis)…$3.79 each. I did this deal last week with the June P&G $1.50 coupons so this week will be even more awesome! 4x$3.79= $15.16 less 4x$2 coupons = $7.16 with $5 gift card back. $2.16 for 4 boxes or 54 cents each!

• christine says:

I can’t stand these tampons. Can playtex sport ever once just have a good deal like this???

• Karen says:

Also, if you got a $2 off $8 tampon purchase from CVS red machine you can buy (2) they are on sale for $3.99 buy 2 = $7.98 minus (2) $2 mfg coupons and (1) $2 CVS coupon only pay $1.98 for 2 boxes, get $1 ECB back so that’s 49 cents a box, if you got that ($2 off $8 CVS coupon)

• deb says:

is it this week it is not in my ad

• Adriana says:

Could someone let me know how many gift cards a customer is allowed? Thanks.

• trina says:

I don’t believe there is a limit…I know I have gotten 2 from the same gift card deal before in the same transaction. You will probably be limited by the stock your target has on the shelf. I wouldn’t try to do 5 gift card deals at one time, just do a couple and do another transaction.

• Tracey says:

There is no limit to the # of gift cards you can get in one transaction, but there is a limit of how many P&G coupons you can use in the same transaction. Also, my Target is now limiting the # of same coupons you can use to 4.

• Leah says:

QUESTION- I got this deal today and in front of me someone was getting a gift card deal with cat liter. When his transaction was complete the cashier scanned the 2 gift cards he received in that transaction and used them as payment….IS THIS ALLOWED? I never thought to do it, didn’t know you could.

• tasha says:

I’m in the Greensboro NC area and trying to find a Dollar store that carries Tampax act for $1. So I can use my coupons. Any suggestions?

• tasha says:

4ct not act

• Dee Dee says:

Sorry but I’m confused. In the deal scenario it says use 2 $2/1 coupons for 2 always liners/tampons and 2 $2/1 coupons for pads. I only have 2 $2/1 coupons in the P&G flyer. Did I need to purchase another paper to get more $2/1 coupons to do this deal?