Toys R Us: Buy 1 Get 2 FREE Crayola Markers, Crayons & Color Wonder Products + Clearance on Shoes

Check out the email I received from reader, Courtney…

The Toys R Us Facebook page posted a red hot deal for school supplies today. All Crayola Color Wonder and Crayola Crayons and Markers are on sale Buy 1 Get 2 Free. It is in-store only. I stopped today and bought 6 Color Wonder sets, 2 twist-able crayons and a set of Color Wonder paint brushes. I spent around $21 for all of this. These will be perfect for our family road trip. Toys R Us also had clearance clothes and shoes marked down to 75% off. I found two pairs of dress shoes for my toddler each 2.99. In the end I bought 4 pairs of shoes for my girls for $16. I am pretty happy about the great deals Toys R US is offering!

Before you head out to your local Toys R Us, head here and print this coupon valid for 30% off any one clearance item (expires 7/13/13). Note that this coupon does exclude clothing, shoes and several other items (see coupon for full exclusions).

(Thanks, Printable Coupons and Deals and Courtney!)

• Jennifer says:

Wow!! Amazing deals!! Does anyone know if there are any Crayola coupons to make this deal even sweeter?!?

• matilda says:

There was an older coupon for a free Color wonder refill pack up to $4.97 when you spent $10 on crayola. I used it the other day at toys r us. Sadly they would not let me use my $3 of $3 purchase from my daughters birthday coupon that they just send claiming you can’t use it on red hot deals. ( the back doesn’t say that tho, but I wasn’t going to argue) :)

• nessa says:

Awsome! Thanks this would be the perfect time to make good use of the 50 gc I won a few weeks ago.

• Jessica says:

What are the sale dates for this?

• Sara Erdmann says:

I was just at a TRU in IL & attached to some of the color wonder kits was $1 off the purchase of 1 color wonder product. I purchased 3 Dora color wonder kits at 7.99 each, however paid only 4.99 for 3 because of the b1g2 free sale! GREAT for our upcoming road trip!

• joannah says:

the clearance toddler underwear for 3 pack is $0.49.

• Crystal says:

i might have to go check out my TRU. hopefully i find some good deals.

• brandice says:

Yeah me too Crystal…I’m in metro Atlanta area and it seems these deals go fast!!! :/

• Andria says:

I was at my cvs Sunday and noticed quite a few crayola color wonder products on clearance for 75% off and on my receipt it showed spend $10 get $3 ecb! Awesome!

• Crystal says:

i got a crayola wonder product for my daughter yesterday for $3.24, mark down 75% from $12.99. i noticed a few other crayola products on sale for 75% as well.

• Amanda M says:

Valid at the outlet stores too?! I’m headed that way today, will check it out!

• Caroline says:

Does anyone know how much the 24 pack of crayons were. I know some places have them for .25 a box this time of year. Waiting to find that price so I can stock up. I use them for the gift bags at my kids birthday parties.

• diana says:

Does baby r us has this sale too?

• Krissy says:

I found the clothing clearance at my Babies R Us. They also do have the Crayola deal as well, but I think the selection isn’t as broad as Toys R Us.

• Krissy says:

My Babies R US had some great deals! I was able to get 1 pair of rain boots, 1 pair snow boots, 1 pair of brown boots, 1 pair of dress shoes, 3 pairs of slippers, 3 packs of girls underwear, 2- 4packs of girls socks, 1 girls scooter/skort, 1 organic newborn outfit and 1 carters pram/snowsuit. I only paid $30 and some change. This made my day! If you like to buy ahead you may be able to snag some great deals!

• Cara says:

I wait for this sale to roll around every year and stock up on markers for my daughter…and myself:). For the second year in a row, she wants to have a coloring/painting party in our backyard, so I’m definitely going to head over there and get some markers for the kids to use to decorate the crowns I bought during the Oriental Trading sale:)

• Cara says:

Oh I just remembered they sent me a $5 coupon in the mail last week! Must grab that on my way out the door…

• Emily says:

They had a lot of really nice clothes on the 75% off rack. I got my nieces 3T and 4T sweat pants and jeans for $2.50 and $4.50. They were very cute and I thought that was a good deal for new pants! They had a mix of winter/summer clothes but I stuck to just pants.

• Lindsey says:

Went for the crayola color wonder deal, and I am going back! When I got home and opened the package there were coupons in there for more color wonder stuff, including the travel packs which are on sale buy 1 get 2 free! Hope there are more left tomorrow!

• Andria says:

I found the peelies at my store however the cashier said I could only use one coupon even tho I had 3 items because the coupon stated “one coupon per purchase” I knew she was wrong but I was going to argue with her. Ill just use them at the other tru location or Cvs.

• Britt says:

Lots of great clothes deals on top of the crayola. Slippers are $1.50 each, most tshirts are only 2.50$ and shorts and sweats were $3. There are also tons of baby girl and toddler girl outfits for $3 each – cant beat that for a whole Carter’s outfit! I also snagged some Toy Story figurines for the boys stockings for only $2 a piece. Def worth going to!!

• Megan says:

Found the coupons inside of the color wonder travel stow and go and was able to open at register and use with the deal. Got three stow and goes with buy one get two free with 3- 2.00 off coupons for 5.99. Also there where other one dollar off too I was able to use on other color wonder items.