Yankee Candle: $20 Off $45 In Store or Online Purchase + Free Popcorn at Regal Cinemas Offer

Head on over here where you can print this *HOT* new $20 Off a $45 Purchase Yankee Candles coupon, valid through 8/4. This is a perfect time to snatch up some Summer or yummy smelling candles. Also, keep in mind that you may be able to use this coupon at other stores besides Yankee candle (excludes outlet stores, Kohl’s, Meijer, Target, and Yankee Candle Fundraising).

If you choose to purchase online, be sure to use the promo code SUMMER17 to get $20 off your $45 online purchase (select scents are also on sale Buy 1 get 1 50% off!). And, just a reminder that if you’re a fan of the yummy popcorn aroma, whenever you purchase a select Movie Night candle, you’ll score a coupon valid for a FREE Small Popcorn at Regal Cinemas valid through July 31st! Sounds good to me! :D

(Thanks, Freebie Shark!)

• td says:

i was just at michaels and they had the big size Ashland brand candles (summer scents) on clearance for $1.79 each. amazing deal!

• Gingey says:

I was at my local Yankee Candle a few days ago, and they reminded me that this Saturday (7/13) there will be some event to kick off their new blends line. I’m not sure what it’s about but I live really close and I’m thinking it will be raffles and coupons and stuff.

• jen says:

It’s a good deal if you buy the B1G1 50% off, but there’s a $5 flat rate shipping charge:(. I know it’s still a good deal for Yankee Candles, but I’m fine with the Michael’s or AC Moore ones when they go on sale like someone previously commented. Some things I’m a snob about (like my handbags), but not when it comes to my candle;). However, I got an amazing deal at the Yankee Candle Outlet after Christmas. I’ll post about it if I find a similar sale this year. I restocked my gift closet!

• Kim says:

Cracker Barrel is a great place to get Yankee Candles. They have a buy one get one half off special running all the time. Different scents each month. Pair this with the candle and it should make for a really good deal.

• Debbie wade says:

I love yankee candles and free popcorn sounds good.

• Priscilla says:

Can you use the $20 off $45 coupon more than once? Meaning if I print a 2nd one and go back to the store, will it beep as already used? The number by the barcode looks like a generic number but I didn’t know if it was somehow tied to the customer. The coupon says it’s a one time use but I didn’t know how that was tracked.