FREE $5 Gift Card to Burger King (Just Watch & Rate 10 SportsCenter Videos!) – Working Again!

WooHoo! This offer appears to be working again! Hurry on over to the SportsCenter Facebook page, give them a “like” and click on the “This is SportsCenter Vote” tab. Watch and Rate all 10 of the available videos and you’ll score a FREE $5 Gift Card to Burger King!

*On a side note, I just received my email from Burger King (as pictured above) with directions on how to receive my $5 gift card from last week’s post. Hope that lots of you did as well (be sure to check your junk folder if you haven’t received yours yet)!

(Thanks, Heavenly Steals & Coupon Pro!)

• Bonnie says:

WOOT WOOT. I just got an e-mail to print my $5.00 voucher! Thank u Collin.

• Connie says:

I went to my nearest BK and manager wouldn’t accept the egift that I printed out. He said he needed the actual gift card.

• Stacy says:

My local bk usually just calls the manager over when I get an egift card. The people at the counter usually don’t know what to do with them.

• rosana says:

last thursday i never got it, but today i voted for the videos and got it right away.

• gina says:

i voted two times on all the videos and have yet to rcv any emails or gifts in spam folder or regular folder. i even watched each one all the way through :(

• ginger says:

I got mine, actually some of those were pretty funny. ha ha the old guy with the long hair cracked me up.

• pam says:

I have watched twice also, rated them and still no email for my gift cards. What’s up?

• Lauren says:

I just watched and rated all 10 and did not receive anything either.

• Brenda says:

I watched all and voted and did not receive a e-mail for a gift card!!!!

• shannon says:

that’s so aggravating! I watched all 10, rated them and then tried to enter my email address and it wouldn’t take it! It kept saying to check all 3 boxes, which I had already done. Seems like a huge waste of time.

• MeNotYou says:

Same here. Voted but no gift card :-( Not even in spam folder.

• Kimberly says:

i got one, but it didn’t work when I tried to use it today at Burger King

• Diamond U. says:

woohoo! received mine today —I did this yesterday and even though it said it would arrive in 2 business days (weird) ! :O

• Sunny says:

I got mine!! :D

• Claudia says:

Has anyone been able to successfully redeem their $5 e-gift card? There are many complaints that they are being rejected. I tried calling a BK and they said that they don’t have the computer to accept manually entered gift cards. I’m in California but I’ve been reading about others being rejected in other states as well. Are these e-gift cards worthless?

• Candice says:

I’m also wondering about that, Claudia! With the exception of Starbucks e-gift cards (which I can easily transfer to physical cards), I have had a hard time redeeming these types of offers in the past.

• Jennie says:

Just used mine today, they typed in the code and 5$ automatically came right off. The manager says they got memos. My BK has 1.99$ Wednesday!

• Emily says:

Got mine today, thanks Collin!

• Brittany says:

Did mine last week and still nothing…..grrrr

• Jenny says:

nothing yet for me either =(

• Shannon says:

Did this twice and still no email. The last time was 7/17. A little frustrating…. Would I email Burger King about this?

• Keri says:

I went last week to use mine and they refused so i called corporate with the number on the email and they said they were getting a lot of complaints about not being able to use them and they said it was prob due to lack of training in the stores and assured me they would send a report over and next time i would be able to use it. Went again tonight and the manager very rudely tried to refuse but I insisted and told her I had already spoke with corporate and intended to do so again, she eventually just took the remaining balance in cash and didnt even try to type in the card number!! Will be filing another complaint with corporate once they open tomorrow! By the time we got our food it was cold!

• beth says:

anyone else still waiting for their giftcard?