High Value $3/1 Package of Pull-Ups Training Pants = Great Deals at CVS and Rite Aid (Starting 7/21!)

Woohoo! Here’s a sweet coupon for anyone with little ones in Huggies Pull-Ups! Head over to the Huggies Pull-Ups site where you can score a $2/1 package of Pull-Ups Training Pants. Even sweeter, when you share this coupon with your friends, via email, Facebook or Twitter, your coupon value will increase to $3/1 package of Pull-Ups Training Pants! Take a look at these deals you’ll be able to score at CVS and Rite Aid, starting 7/21…

CVS (starting 7/21):

Spend $15 on Huggies Products = $5 ECB (limit 2)
Deal Scenario:
Buy 2 Huggies Jumbo Pack Pull-Ups $9.99 each
Total = $19.98
Use 2 $3/1 package of Pull-Ups Training Pants coupons found here (when you share)
Or the $2/1 Pull-Ups Training Pants coupon found here
Pay $13.98
Get Back $5 Ecb
Final Cost $8.98 – just $4.49 each!

Rite Aid (starting 7/21):

huggies4

Huggies Jumbo Pack Diapers, Pull-Ups, GoodNites or GoodNites Bed Mats 9 ct $9.99
Use the $3/1 package of Pull-Ups Training Pants coupons found here (when you share)
Or the $2/1 Pull-Ups Training Pants coupon found here
Pay $6.99
Get $1 +Up Reward (limit 2 offers)
Final Cost $5.99!

(Thanks, Addicted 2 Deals!)

• luv2save says:

Thank You Collin. I have saved so much on diapers wipes and pull ups, all because of you. You put so much time and effort into all that you do and I truly appreciate it.
    Btw I also received a $2 CVS coupon for pull ups in the mail today. :-)

• Cherie says:

Thank you so much for the info..i’ve been getting my pull-ups from cvs constantly since i’ve been aware of all of their deals thanks to you :) I do have a quick question if anyone may know, say I got 3 packs of diapers/pull-ups, which would put me at $29.97, would that trigger $10 in ECB’s by any chance? or have they done away with that 98% rule? Thanks!

• Maureen says:

I have the same question. And if not could I buy 3 packs of pullups and 1 wipes in the same transaction to spend over $30 and get $10 ecb?

• mel says:

yes! Buying 3 comes out to a better deal, since the limit is 2.
        3 = $29.97 – $8 (2 $3 IPs & 1 $2 IP) – $10 ecb = $11.97 or $3.99/pk!

of course, if you can print a 3rd $3 coupon, it’ll make them $3.65/pk instead.

• mel says:

forgot to add.. the only deals that seem to not print at 98% are those wacky Spend “This” or Spend “That”, all other ECB deals print 98% needed.

• kelly says:

I printed the coupon twice, but it looks like the UPC number is the same, can I use both?

• mel says:

the upc # will be the same, what is different is the number underneath the box in the right hand corner. as long as those are different, you’re good.

• Jeanna says:

My number under the box on the $3 printed out the same :(

• mel says:

When the printer box opened, did u change the number to 2 or leave it at one? if you changed it to 2, then both coupons will have the same security code. what you’ll need to do is reopen the link to print a 2nd coupon so it’ll have a unique code.

• paula says:

I printed, closed out and reopened the link and printed again and the codes are still the same, seems to be this way with the Huggies coupons every time I have printed but I have not had a problem using them yet thank goodness.

• Kassie says:

Some walgreens have them on clearance for $5.99

• lbccouponchick says:

my walgreens had them on clearance for $6

• It says there is a limit of 1 coupon per household. What is the 98% rule?

• Vickie says:

I also received a $2 of pullups coupon from CVS. Can you stack those with the $3?

• priscilla says:

Anyone else have issues with this now? It keeps saying the address is not valid. Maybe they took the offer down ???

• SHAUNA says:

Just FYI alot of people are reporting that they are recieving a $20 ebc at cvs for the diapers.