Target: Better than FREE Evol Burritos & $0.49 Evol Bowls (Gluten-Free Options Available!)

Have you printed the $1.50/1 ANY Evol Entree Coupon or the $1/1 ANY Evol Burrito Coupon yet? If not, head on over to the Target coupon site to print your coupons now! These high value coupons are manufacturer’s coupons and NOT Target store coupons – there’s not even a Target logo or any mention of Target on them, so you should be able to use them anywhere you please! :) But check out the deals you can score at Target:

Evol Burrito Singles $2.49
Use the $1/1 Evol Burrito Manufacturer’s coupon found here
Plus, use the $1/1 Frozen Item Target Mobile Coupons (Text FRESH to 827438)
Pay $0.49
Plus, earn $1 back via the Ibotta App for buying any Evol Food Product
Final cost Better Than FREE!

Evol Entree $3.99
Use the $1.50/1 Evol Entree Manufacturer’s coupon found here
Plus, use the $1/1 Frozen Item Target Mobile Coupons (Text FRESH to 827438)
Pay $1.49
Plus, earn $1 back via the Ibotta App for buying any Evol Food Product
Final cost $0.49!

*Please note, that both the $1/1 Frozen Item Target Mobile Coupon and the $1 back via the Ibotta App for buying any Evol Food Product are only available for a single use per phone/account.

And just a heads up for all you Gluten-Free Hip2Savers, Evol has a selection of Gluten Free Burritos and Entrees you can score with these coupons!

(Thanks, Growing Up Natural!)

• dealhousewife says:

yea, bummer – all these ‘frozen food’ deals are out there & i already used my mobile coupon a while ago! wish there were more! :)

• Cindy says:

I’ve only tried their Cilantro Lime Chicken burrito and while the flavors were pretty good, I was disappointed on the texture. The filling was pretty mushy. I do have their Teriyaki Chicken bowl in my freezer though… Hopefully their other products are much better. Still willing to try their other stuff too. :) Thanks, Collin!

• Marie says:

I really liked the Buffalo Pasta one!

• Liz Croston says:

The Chipolte Chicken Mac & Cheese is AMAZING! I don’t usually like anything frozen- tastes too “chemically” but this was so good that I even emailed evol praising the meal. They sent me coupons in return!!

• Elizabeth says:

I get so excited when I see these deals, then I realize I can’t get it for that cheap because I already used my frozen item coupon. I bet a lot of others have also!

• Melissa says:

i used the evol burrito on ibotta awhile back. I do not see the any evol product under mine. Maybe mine expired. I thought they were all the same.

• Sarah says:

A few weeks ago at Target I had coupons print at the register for $1 off any frozen item and $1 off any bakery item. Every time I use them it prints me out more so I have been trying to stock up on cheap/free frozen veggies.

• Sarah says:

A few weeks ago at Target I had coupons print at the register for $1 off a frozen food item and $1 off a bakery item of $1 or more. Now every time I use them it prints out more so I have been trying to stock up on cheap/ free frozen veggies. I also have gotten several packs of rolls/bread for .09 to .35. Loving the deals!

• this worked like a charm on Sunday, and it was a total surprise! thought I’d get one for 49 cents, but ended up making a tiny bit on it. and they’re yummy too :)

• Malinda says:

Hello Collin. On another subject, I have suddenly started having trouble copying deals from your site. I’m not a blogger…. just a shopper, but I create my shopping lists by right clicking on your deals and pasting them onto a word document. You are my blogger of choice and I try to always print my coupons from your deals. However, within just the past week or so I can’t right click and copy deals to paste. They just won’t work. So I have resorted to going to the blog you may have credited with the deal (if there is one) to copy and paste… which means I am printing my coupons from their link. Do you know why this changed? Can it be changed back so I can continue to copy and paste from your site? Thank you for all you do!

• Hi Malinda!

How strange as I am not currently having any issues regarding copying and pasting from the site. Can you tell me specifically what you are trying to copy and paste within the post that is not working?