Walgreens: *HOT* FREE Reach Toothbrushes (Starting 7/28 – Print Coupons Now!)

If you haven’t already, be sure to head on over to Coupons.com to print this $1/1 any Reach brand toothbrush (excludes Crystal Clean) coupon. Be sure to print this coupon now and save it for the week of July 28th to score the following freebie at Walgreens…

Reach Toothbrush, select varieties $2.99 = $2 RR
Use the $1/1 Reach Toothbrush coupon found here
Pay $1.99
Get back $2 RR
Final cost FREE!

*This coupon doesn’t expire until October 16th and should definitely make for FREE toothbrushes at various stores, so print yours while you can!

(Thanks, Wild for Wags!)

• Karen says:

The ad I’ve seen also pictures the 2-pack of Reach toothbrushes, so the $2/1 printable at coupons.com can be used for an even bigger money-maker!

• Diane says:

A big colored ad prints after the coupon, so you probably want to shut it down right after the coupon to avoid wasting ink!

• Andrew says:

This sounds similar to the deal they had a few weeks ago with the 2pk of Reach brushes and how it was going to be a money maker after RR.
    My local store was a dud and either sold out within the first hour or didn’t get any in all week.

• Karen says:

My Walgreens clerk needed manager approval for printable coupon. Not sure if because she was new or becoming policy. Anyone finding this?

• Shannon says:

Ok I am brand new to this, and I am trying to understand. If I print the coupon above, and go to walgreens then I will get $2 Registered money back. So then I go use that coupon to buy more toothbrushes? I am so sorry I am lost, and trying to get it right :) New mom brain I guess ladies

• Judy says:

When they had a register reward for these same toothbrushes a few weeks ago, I was fortunate enough to find 2 of the 2 packs. I had 2 of the $2 manufacturer’s coupons as well. When ringing them up, the coupons beeped, and the cashier said it’s because the register reward is a manufacturer’s coupon, and so the internet printable coupon was not allowed because that is like using double coupons on the same item. After explaining that I was not using 2 coupons on the same item, I was using one and earning another in the form of a register reward to be used on a future purchase, she still would not enter the coupon. She got very rude. I asked if she could call the manager. She said he was on his lunch break. (It was 930 am). I left all the items I was going to buy on the counter and will not shop there again.

• trippy79 says:

Anyone know if there is a limit to how many you can buy or how many RR’s you can get from this deal?

• Karen says:

There is no limit. Just remember to buy the toothbrushes in separate transactions or you won’t get more than one RR. Also, you can’t use the RR you receive from Reach on another Reach toothbrush.