Old Navy: All Women’s Sandals Just $6 In-Store Only – Reg. $9.94-$24.94 (July 20th Only) Expired

If you are in need of new sandals, you’ll want to head on over to your nearest Old Navy tomorrow! Tomorrow only and in-store only, you can score all Women’s Sandals for just $6 (reg. $9.94-$24.94!!). Check out the Old Navy Facebook page for more information.

Valid while supplies last. Offer valid on 7/20/13 in the US (including Puerto Rico) and Canada at Old Navy stores. Offer not valid online. Not valid on international purchases. No adjustments on previous purchases. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, including Gap Inc. employee discount.

I also wanted to remind you all about the Old Navy FREE app that you can download to your Android, iPad, iPod Touch, or iPhone. Just go to the app store on your device and search for Old Navy or click here, then download this FREE app. Once downloaded, you will be able to get Old Navy SnapAppy! :)

(Thanks, Brandice and Thriving on Thrifty!)

• Jennifer C says:

Has Snap Appy done away with the Snap Five? I havent seemed to be able to get one in weeks. I had one and the bar code would not come up at all but the other coupons I had for the $5 off $25 & $15 off $75 would.

• Lc says:

I haven’t gotten one in weeks either :( last one I had too didn’t have a barcode either :(

• Heather says:

I think they gave away with the snapfive, unfortunately! I got lots of free or $1 items with it last year. :(

• Naomi says:

I haven’t gotten any Snap Five for at least 2 weeks! Last i received mine without bar code too! I wished I knew this app sooner as I’ve only done it for a month! And somehow I have never gotten any “Goodie Bag” or “Gametastic”.

• Mal says:

Me either! Makes me sad! That was my favorite app! I haven’t got a snap five in weeks :(

• Jennifer C says:

Just figured I’d let everyone know I finally got a snap five this morning!! They are back! Bar code still doesnt come up but theres a 4 digit code that looks like it would be right under the bar code. Im going to go to my old navy tonight and see about using it! Especially with the $5 swimsuits!

• Sarah says:

I got this meal along with an in store coupon for $15/$50.

• irene says:

Publix is selling the $50 Old Navy gift cards for $40 this week. Major stacking with the in-store coupon!!

• edy says:

I got a 10 rewards from old navy! Bought a lot of tshirts for my daughter and after 2 washes they have holes! So, I won’t be buying no more clothes for her there. I’m very careful with the washing and try to hang to dry some to not damage!