Recyclebank: $5 Amazon, Starbucks, CVS and Foot Locker eGift Cards (Available Again!)

If you’ve been saving up your Recyclebank Points, you’ll likely be excited to hear that they are once again offering up a $5 Amazon Gift Card for 1,500 points! This popular reward always seems to sell out quickly, so if interested – you’d better get a move on! ;) Also, there are quite a few other gift cards you may be interested in, such as Starbucks, CVS and Foot Locker!

What is Recyclebank?

If you’re new around here, you are probably wondering what the heck RecycleBank is!? RecycleBank partners with cities and haulers to reward households for recycling; households earn RecycleBank Points that can be used to shop at over 1,500 local and national businesses. Once you have signed up for an account, you can start earning points immediately by clicking on the “Earn Points” tab and taking quizzes. You can then use your points to purchase high value coupons for groceries and/or discounts at online stores. After signing in, click on the “Get Rewards” tab and you’ll be able to start scrolling through the rewards they have available.

(Thanks, Julie!)

• Kimberly says:

Got one. Thanks.

• Leslie says:

Thanks! Got a $10 Walmart card to help with back to school shopping 😃

• Tina says:

Got the amazon for my son …. thanks :)

• Amie says:

Got an amazon card. I’ve been saving my points waiting for them to come back.
    Don’t forget- you get a point for reading up to 3 articles on earth911.com and mindbodygreen.com, the green articles only. 6 points a day, they do add up.

• Danielle says:

plus don’t forget the daily pledge (5pts). that’s 11 pts/day; 77 pts/wk you can get. it does add up.

• Lorri says:

WOW! That’s a great idea. Thanks for posting.

• Jessie says:

I can’t find the Daily Pledge points anymore…haven’t been able to for about a month. I have a bunch of points saved (over 5000—saving for the Home Depot GC to come back)…I’m wondering if that’s why? Anybody else noticing this?

• spring says:

I see the daily pledge points on the left part of my page. Not sure why you’re not seeing yours. Check there. Hope you find them!

• Stacy says:

Jessie, I’ve had the same problem for about a month already too. I was doing the daily pledge everyday, and then just like that, it was gone. I wondered if there was a limit on how many you can do in a row.

• jhnicole says:

Thanks Collin&Danielle.Wish i had enough points but congrats to those who got one.

• pharmchick says:

I picked up a walmart one and a gap one the second i saw it was available via their fb page.. I had 5000 pts just sitting there lol.

Ps the $10 gc imo are a better deal bc $5 for 1500=3000 for $10 (vs 2500). However it does depend on which card you prefer.

• lynn says:

How many points do these gift cards usually go for?

• tracy says:

o yea you posting this made me remember that i had used my points a few weeks ago for the starbucks giftcard. i dont go on it that much so just decided to use it. when do es the rewards normally arrive in the mail. i had done it awhile ago