Walmart.com: FREE $20 eGift Card with Purchase of Fisher Price My Little Snugabear Sleeper or Bouncer

If you’re expecting a little one or are looking for a nice baby shower gift, you may want to check out this deal! Currently, Walmart.com is offering up a FREE $20 eGift Card whenever you purchase this Fisher Price My Little Snugabear Rock ‘n Play Sleeper priced at $64.88 or this Fisher Price My Little Snugabear Bouncer priced at only $54.88. Plus, choose FREE in-store pickup to bypass shipping charges; otherwise shipping to your home starts at $4.97.

Product Descriptions:

The My Little Snugabear Deluxe Newborn Rock n’ Play Sleeper is a unique portable sleep seat for newborns, with a wonderful rocking action and secure inclined position for babies who need it — and it now includes calming vibrations! It features a plush bear head support and a plush body insert to comfort baby. The frame rocks gently with a push from mom. The sides are made from breathable fabrics, and it collapses for easy transport.

The My Little Snugabear Deluxe Bouncer is a soft and snuggly bouncer for baby, with sweet toys to entertain and vibration to calm. A mobile entertains with hanging bees.

(Thanks, The Savvy Bump!)

• Jenn says:

Rock n Plays are AMAZING!! I have a 6 month old who still loves it and I recommend it to all of my friends who all love it . It is especially good for babies with reflux. What a great deal!

• superchelseald says:

I may have to do it- I’ve been wanting to get one and haven’t found a new one for less than $50- this seems like a very good deal, and cuter than most styles to boot :)

• Lyzz says:

Agree! Agree! My 6 month old is still sleeping in it. It is soooo nice and convenient. :-) We take it traveling all over with us instead of a pack n play.

• pharm_chick says:

i loved that bouncer, though i had the older “bunny” version. the only things to note is that since its so nice and fluffy, it doesnt last quite as long as a plain bouncer might. i used it for about 9 months with my ds. but he loved it very much.

• Cannielle says:

My DD probably is the ONLY baby didn’t like the bouncer or rocker. I had the Bunny and I loved it.

• Lindsey says:

Highly, highly recommend the rock n play! My 6 week old has slept 4-5 hours at night in it since birth. I swear it is because of the rock n play as he only sleeps 30 minutes to an hour anywhere else. It is worth the money.

• bella says:

i had the snug-a-bunny version of the bouncer (basically same thing) and my son loveeeed it. it vibrated and that would help him to sleep sometimes. i highly recommend getting it~