New $0.60/1 GoGo Squeez Coupon = Only $1.40 for a 4-Pack at Walmart ($0.35 Per Pouch!)

Head on over to Hopster.com to print a new $0.60/1 GoGo Squeez 4-pack or 12-pack coupon! These pouches are great to throw in lunch boxes and for on-the-go snacks! Plus, consider using your coupon to snag the following deal at Walmart:

GoGo Squeeze 4-pack Priced around $2
Use the $0.60/1 GoGo Squeez 4-pack or 12-pack coupon found here
Final cost $1.40 – just $0.35 per pouch!

(Thanks and Photo Credit, Simplee Thrifty!)

• Marie says:

I love these!! Apple Berry is my favorite. Just don’t buy the 12 packs from Walmart….it’s $2 for 4 and $6.6x for 12! Math doesn’t add up?!

• Sharon says:

I tried to use this coupon at Walmart this morning and it beeped. The cashier was nice enough to manually change the price from $2.00 to $1.40 with no problems. Has anyone else had an issue with the coupon beeping?

• joanne says:

I have a question if the coupon says one coupon per purchase what exactly does that mean cause some stores are only letting me use on coupin when i use to use two getting confused happened in walmart and a few other stores thanks

• Samantha says:

One per purchase is like saying one coupon per item purchased. So, if you have 2 items, you can use 2 coupons. (Some coupons now say limit one per transaction or per customer; if they say something like that, then you can only use one no matter how many you buy in a transaction.) Hope that helps.

• April says:

Norton antivirus does not let me install this coupon printer :(

• Kim says:

There is a $.90 off coupon that makes this an even better deal. Only $1.10 a box!

• pharm_chick says:

are these ok for a toddler (almost 2) to eat?

• Samantha says:

My son just turned 2, and he loves these. (He loves applesauce in general!) They work great as a small, on-the-go snack.

• Jamie says:

YES! My 23 mo old LOVES them and they are so convenient to throw in a purse or diaper bag since they don’t have to be refrigerated

• Ally says:

I was at Target this morning and they had apple-grape flavor on clearance for $1.28

• Michele says:

I never have any luck with the Hopster coupons at Walmart..every single one I have printed beeps. I have completely given up on these coupons from Hopster..:(