Abercrombie & Fitch Back To School 2013 Instant Win Game: 197,000 Win FREE Jeans or Gift Cards (Must Go To Store to Enter!)

Through September 2nd, head over to your closest participating Abercrombie & Fitch store to enter the Abercrombie & Fitch Back To School 2013 Instant Win Game. Just ask a store associate for an entry card with a unique code and then text the unique code to 231892 (or if you prefer, you can send an email to Abercrombie@cellit.net with the unique code) for one entry into the Abercrombie & Fitch Back To School 2013 Instant Win Game.

There will be a total of 197,000 instant win prizes as follows:
* 9,000 choose either a unique code valid for a single pair of select styles of Abercrombie & Fitch jeans redeemable in stores only ($85 value!) or 20% off an entire purchase coupon redeemable in stores only (cannot be used on purchase of gift cards, jeans, sweatshirts, or clearance and redline items; not combinable with other offer)
* 56,000 choose either a $15 promo card redeemable in stores only or 20% off an entire purchase coupon redeemable in stores only (cannot be used on purchase of gift cards, jeans, sweatshirts, or clearance and redline items; not combinable with other offer)
* 132,000 choose a $10 promo card redeemable in stores only or 20% off an entire purchase coupon redeemable in stores only (cannot be used on purchase of gift cards, jeans, sweatshirts, or clearance and redline items; not combinable with other offer)

For a list of stores that are NOT participating in this promotion, click here and scroll all the way to the bottom.

GOOD LUCK! :D

(Thanks, Daily Cheapskate!)

• brandice says:

Lots of winners, but so many restrictions on what u can do with the prizes. :/

• brandice says:

Also weird that they give u a list of stores NOT participating versus those that are

• Kristina says:

I am surprised you would post a deal for Abercrombie & Fitch. They have posted so many hateful things about how their clothes are for ‘cool kids’ only and that everybody is not welcome at their store. I would never take anything free from them. What a horrible company.

There is a link to what the CEO says.

• Ashley57 says:

Maybe we should all go just to get something free…they are the ones losing out then. I can’t believe the things their CEO says.

• Sara says:

I agree! While the clothes are very cute & trendy, the company is just awful. I also read that they stopped selling some of their “bigger” sizes for girls because they don’t want “bigger” people wearing their clothing. I shopped there a lot in college but won’t anymore, not even for great deals or freebies!

• Liz says:

Agree, not wasting time on A&F

• christa says:

This blog is just a medium to find out about deals. I don’t think it’s fair to ask that deals are screened out based on the reputation of the company or nature of the product. There are tons of products that I choose not to buy like soda and junk food because they are horrible for my body, but I would never expect that they shouldn’t be posted. I think it’s just up to us as consumers to make responsible choices and I think it’s great that you wouldn’t shop at Abercrombie & Fitch, but really that’s your personal choice.

• Karen says:

Can fat and “uncool” people join the contest? LOL

• Leslie says:

Hollister is also running something similar (same company), you just ask a store model for a card. I got $5 off my purchase, no minimum :-) and it does work on sale items

• Emily says:

Saw this and automatically got mad. All posts related to Abercrombie should be deleted and not posted. They are a horrible company.

• As one of the uncool kids, I’d like to share that whenever my wife shops at Lane Bryant, she is never dismissed as a person, the sales staff never judge and ignore her presence while she is checking out, they always honor her coupons and give her additional savings, and her time and funds are considered as valuable as she is; what’s really cool are ladies proud to be whatever size and shape they are, and those even cooler are the husbands, like myself, who love and adore them just as they are! You ladies deserve more that to shop at A&F! Take your hard earned money elsewhere!

• cathy says:

I was amused by the drawing. It looks like (1) a guy running in boxer shorts (nothing else) to the mall. Is that legal? (2) Then he talks to the store model. (3) Then he sends a text. Was the phone in his boxer shorts during the run? Later in #4 image, he is wearing jeans and flip flops. It is fun to get free stuff or coupons but A&F does not have good policies.

• Mia says:

I got an extra card at A&F
    Text 3965867591
    To 231892
    I got $15 GC or 20% total purchase
    I also got $10 at Hollister
    Good luck :-)

• Mia says:

I’m very torn about shopping at this store. Unfortunately, this is all my daughter’s want to wear. I just think that they think the clothes are cute, they don’t think that they’re cool because they wear A&F…

• desiree says:

i think someone has already used the code :( just tried to text it and says its not valid. thanks for posting though :)

• jill says:

By “model,” do they mean a mannequin, or is that what they call their sales clerks to make them feel special?

• julie says:

They call their employees models. Each of the store employees have to have a certain look to get hired. The elite models for each store are the associates they have standing half clothed in the doorway. You can see them when you walk in/out/by.

• Ashley57 says:

That is what they call their sales clerks. They expect them to look like models. For real.

• Krista says:

I would be embarrassed to wear anything from Abercrombie & Fitch (if they had something in my size which is average not skeletal) even if I got it for free. That being said, this is Colin’s blog, and she is welcome to publish any deals she pleases, even from stores I wouldn’t shop at.

• Kayla says:

I am a college student and will take free clothes any way I can get them! Hand-me downs, store promos, free on craigslist lol, not picky. If anyone does get a code for the free jeans and winds up not using, I would be glad to trade a $25 restaurant.com giftcard! Thanks in advance!

• Sammie says:

“Skeletal”? C’mon, A&F and Hollister run true to size as long as you realize it’s JUNIOR’S sizing. I’m a 7 practically everywhere (F21 as a 28, Target 7, Zara 6, Delia’s 6, Wet Seal 7, KMart 7, Sears 7) and I walked into a Hollister store today, tried on a 7, and it fit. I walked into an A&F, tried on an 8 and a 6, and the 6 fit. I don’t get it. :( And I’m not even skinny. I wear a medium at all those other stores. I don’t think it’s unfair not to sell to larger sizes (no one gives Brandy Melville as much trouble) but I definitely think that their REASON for not selling them is completely unfair and discriminatory.

• Lola says:

nicely said everyone! I can’t believe the comments coming from A&F and I will never intentionally give them my money, but I do agree that it’s great that this site shows all these offers…if for no other reason that it gets people thinking and talking about tropics such as the treatment of others like this post has. Thank you!