FabKids: Possible FREE Outfit – Offer Ends Tonight (Check Your Email) + New Members Sign Up for Future Offers

Just a reminder about this awesome offer that ends tonight! If you are signed up for FabKids (but haven’t actually ordered anything yet), check your email for a possible FREE Outfit offer! If you got the email, you can score a FREE 3-piece outfit (a $39.95 value!). All you’ll have to pay is $4.95 for shipping! Be sure to check your inbox, trash, or spam folders for an email with a subject line of “Ends Tonight! Don’t Miss Your Free Outfit!” from the email address customercare@fabkids.com.

If you haven’t signed up for FabKids yet, I would do so now here (even if you’re not quite ready to purchase an outfit) as you will most likely receive future offers similar to this!

If you’re interested in checking out FabKids further, head on over here and take a little time to browse around. Each month, FabKids offers up a 3 piece outfit like a graphic tee, tulle knit skirt and footless tights for $39.95 shipped. Keep in mind that FabKids is currently available for girls in sizes 2 through 12 (boy’s clothing will be coming really soon – go here to sign up for a special offer!).

IMPORTANT: Note that there is NO obligation to purchase outfits monthly from FabKids. Each month FabKids will pick out an outfit for you (or you can choose your own outfit) and they’ll notify you one week before your outfit is shipped. If you “skip this month” within 7 days of receiving your monthly outfit pick via email, you will not be charged and nothing will be shipped. You may skip as often as you like. You can also cancel your membership at anytime.

• Jenn says:

I signed up whenever you posted this the last time. Just offered half off. :(

• Jennifer says:

I got the offer but it seems many of the outfits are sold out, I was hoping to do this when the new fall clothes came out for back to school. I wonder if we don’t order, if they will do this offer again on the fall clothes?

• Ally says:

I am wondering the same thing. I think I will wait and see what happens

• Retta says:

i saw that the last time Collin posted this deal. If you actually click on the things that are “sold out” you might be able to get things in sizes other than what your kid is signed up for. i have my daughter in as a size 2, and it says sold out for most of the outfits. when i clicked on the outfit, though, i was able to select different sizes for things (shirts in size 3, shorts in size 4) and i got the outfit. maybe that will work for you, too.

• maysie says:

You can try my code if you want, it says its for a free outfit:
      2AA6BC267F

• mamasweetpea says:

If anyone has an extra code, I would love to try this out. I’ve registered quite a while ago but never got the offer or any confirmation email for registering. actually, I can’t seem to find any emails from them and am not sure how to search spam. my email is purity_77 at yahoo dot com. thanks so much

• Joanna says:

Free outfit code: 8605FFDA8D

• Katie says:

Would love a code if you have one! Email me at katiebg1984@yahoo.com THANKS :)

• Vishnu says:

Looking for a code. Wanting to try them out. How is the quality of the products? I mostly buy gymboree for my 3 yr old daughter. Anyone not using their code and willing to part, please email to vishnukoneru at gmail dot com. Thanks in advance. It will be much appreciated.

• Cami says:

The quality is decent – however not if you are paying the full $40 per outfit. I signed up a while back when this deal was going on and had an awful time cancelling the membership, just FYI. The customer service was not great at all in the experience I had : (

• Ellen says:

I’d be so grateful if some kind reader wanted to share a code with my family…we could very much use some new clothes for our girls. My email is anotherparrothead at hotmail dot com. We are very careful with our resources (as you no doubt are, too, since you’re here at hip to save!), and things like this help us s-t-r-e-t-c-h!

• Kate says:

If you’re considering signing up so that you’ll be on the list for future free outfits I’d be so grateful if you’d use my link! Thanks in advance!

• C. P. says:

anyone have an extra code? pur. life @ yahoo .com

• liz says:

I would love a code for those not using it Have a daughter who has a bday coming up soon! She would love a fancy new outfit =) My email is livaft3@aol.com

• Karen says:

I got the code in the email but I cant click on the link. and when I put an outfit in the basket it auto deducts half for the first time buyer discount. How do you put in the free outfit code?