Swagbucks: $5 Gift Cards Only 450 Swag Bucks Today Only (Target, Starbucks + More)

UPDATE: If you are new to Swagbucks and entered the code HIP70 at registration and did NOT get 70 Swag Bucks, please contact Swagbucks support and you will be issued these 70 Swagbucks. Sorry for the confusion!

Today only, August 1st, Swagbucks is running a One Day Only Sale in its Rewards Store where all $5 Gift Cards (like Starbucks, Walmart and Target!) will only be 450 Swag Bucks! Note that you’ll still have a limit of two per day. Head here to go straight to the Rewards Store and get your cards. (Thanks, Lora!)

And if you’re new to Swagbucks, be sure to head on over here to sign up to start off with 30 Swag Bucks! Plus, you can enter the code HIP70 when signing up for an additional 70 Swag Bucks (this code is only for new Swagbucks members!), so a total of 100 points just for signing up! Note that to enter this bonus registration code, you need to click the text that reads “I have a sign up code” when you are initially signing up.

Even sweeter, any Hip2Save readers who joins Swagbucks through my referral link here (or anyone who has joined through my referral link in the past!) and earns at least 50 Swag Bucks in total for the month of August from any combination of Shop, Search, Watch, Play Answer or Discover will be entered to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card. The winner of the Amazon Gift Card will be randomly selected on September 1st, 2013 and their Swag Bucks account will be credited with the gift card. Good luck!

If you’re new to Swagbucks, click the link below “Read More / Post Your Comments” to check out the different ways to earn Swagbucks.

* Searching the web
If yours is a winning search, you will see a “Congratulations” screen featuring your Swag Bucks award immediately above your search results; you will never be directed away from your search. You can win multiple Swag Bucks every day; Swag Bucks can be won in denominations ranging from 1 – 1,000.

* Taking Surveys
Each survey that you chose to engage with may have a different Swag Bucks payout. Completing “deeper profiles” helps Swag Bucks alert you only to surveys for which you qualify and typically enables you to complete more targeted surveys which have significantly higher Swag Bucks payouts.

* Voting in Daily Polls
Snag 1 Swag Buck per day for voting in the daily poll.

* Watching videos
Swag Bucks are awarded randomly via Swag Bucks TV. Not every video you watch will earn you Swag Bucks, but just like Swag Bucks search, every video you watch is a chance to earn. You’ll get 3 Swag Bucks for every 10 videos you watch.

* Completing Special Offers
To ensure that an offer has been completed, follow the instructions provided for each individual offer. The offer needs be completed in the same session and all information required to complete the offer MUST be accurate. The majority of offers will credit your Swag Bucks account within 20 minutes. However, the estimated wait time varies from offer to offer. Some may take a few hours or a couple of days before final confirmation is received.

*Playing Games
Find a game you like, play for free AND you’ll be eligible to earn bonus Swag Bucks just for playing!! There are two ways to be rewarded for playing games (1) Play games for free and you will randomly earn from 1-5 Swag Bucks (2) Buy into tournaments where you risk a small amount of Swag Bucks for the chance to earn a large amount. Just login or register and click on the “Earn” tab, then in the drop down menu choose “Games”.

• Rachael says:

It says that there is a limit of 2 gift cards per day… Is that a total of 2 gift cards or 2 gift cards per store? I was wanting 2 walmart and 2 target.

• Maryann says:

I think it’s two per day.

• moon says:

i did 2 target egift cards, then tried to do a walmart. and got the message “We are sorry for the inconvenience, prize orders are limited to 2 per day. Please place your order again tomorrow.”
      so it’s only 2 per day. hth!

• Susan says:

Aren’t those gift cards always 450 swag bucks? I thought that’s how many swag bucks I cashed in last time for $5.00 gift card to Amazon.

• Ann says:

The Amazon ones are always 450; they are others are always 100 swagbucks/dollar.

• Susan says:

O.K…well, since I haven’t ever bought any of the other gift cards and normally always stick to Amazon…I can get that same cash in price anytime. Thanks for your reply.:-)

• Mary says:

I tried the HIP70 code but it keeps telling me swag code invalid. Any ideas as to what I my be doing wrong?

• Anikka says:

Amazon is normally 450 but the others are not. Amazon is normally the best deal and since i shop on there a lot that’s usually what i get but maybe I’ll snag some different swag today

• Loretta says:

HIP 70 code would not work, said it was invalid ?

• Kristie says:

HIP70 is not working for me either. Let me know if it get’s resolved. I’d love a $5 Target GC! :)

• debra says:

HIP70 is not a swag code but a NEW sign up code. HTH

• Melissa says:

I tried HIP70 at sign up and shows invalid code I never heard of this..new to trying this couponing thing ;)

• pharm_chick says:

i was saving up for $25 paypal as thats my favorite thing to get (even though $25 to amazon is cheaper).. however theres no harm having a walmart and target gc lying around! i cashed out early morning!

• Valerie says:

Bummer! Just redeemed my 500 points last night for a CVS e-gift card worth $5.00. If I waited, I would have saved 50 points. Next time!

• pharm_chick says:

also use the swagcode WinWin till 10 am est for 4 sb!

• jhnicole says:

Thanks.

• Amelia says:

Just scored a Target gift card for 450 points! Thanks Collin – you rock!

• Jackie says:

I just exchanged points for Amazon gift card. Does it show up immediately? I can’t find under gift cards and the points were deducted and it shows in history? Am I doing something wrong?

• Jackie says:

Found my own answer…may take 10 days to deliver to My GIFT CARDS

• fran says:

Will probably be less than that, Jackie. My last one took 6 days. You will get an email informing you that is has been delivered to your acct.
        As soon as I see it’s in my SB acct, I immediately add the code to my Amazon acct. I highly suggest doing this because if you just let it sit in SBs acct and something happens, like you get deactivated for some reason, you could lose it.
        LOL! I got deactivated, when I first started, for searching too quickly. They did reactivate me after I emailed them.

• Mimi400 says:

Tip: I let swagbucks videos run all day and rake in about 100pts a day. Earning towards 50000.

• ALisa says:

I signed up I am a brand new member and it wont let me use the HIP70 code…Help????

• Nickea says:

Are they e-gift cards? Can they be used in the store or only online?

• Kb says:

I love waking up to a survey credit. Not sure when its from but it was worth 68 sb and it counted on my meter.

I’ve made over $500 since march and I was able to buy everything I needed for my daughter due in two months. I was able to buy her carseat, crib, mattress, sheets, ikea bookshelf and bins for clothes, newborn and sz 1 diapers, bottles and other essentials, and a bunch of clothes second hand from the goodwill outlet (1.39/lb.) And since I paid for it all with swagbucks gc/PayPal it has cost me nothing out of pocket!

Now I’m saving up for Christmas and my sons birthday.

If it wasn’t for this site I would have never known about swagbucks. So THANK YOU!!!

• summer says:

I rarely search the internet. How are y’all getting so many points??

• mel says:

You get 1 pt for taking the daily poll. 2 pts for the daily NOSO offer (just hit NO for everything). Then there are task cards on the home page, I stick to the videos. Sometimes its 4 SB for clicking through 8 links, or 2 SB for watching a video. Then under the Discover tab, is Special Offers. Again, I go through each tab and look for the videos or maybe a FB “like” offer (which I use my junk fb acct for!) Sometimes I luck out completing a survery, but if you don’t qualify, some give you 1 SB (up to 5 SB per day for DQ’ing)
      Also get 10 SB per coupon that you redeem from printing through SB coupons.com link.
      I aim for 50 SB per day, usually takes about an hr of my time. Then if I’m close to the daily goal, I might spend more time in the evening trying to complete surveys.

• Lora says:

I do my normal searches: check weather, banking, son’s questions “what is?”, also when I check “Hip to Save” and my other favorite blog sites: these are thru swags. I try hit it 3x day sometimes I get the bucks other not. Also anything that is free I will check or watch, print coupons from there web site is also another way to add points. My son likes to play the games so this will add points: I try to make sure only one computer is logged at a time: (not sure if this makes a different but I dont want to be locked out)

I have trouble with swag TV on mobile app: mine closes out too quickly so I don’t get the high points listed (any suggestions?)
    Hope this helps.
    Lora

• mel says:

I ordered 2 $5 CVS GCs. Its 1000 pts for a $10 GC, so I saved 100 pts buying 2.

• Mel says:

Wow this is a great sale. They don’t do this often!

• Lisa S says:

I am new to swag bucks and I’m finding it’s taking me forever to get points. I would sincerely appreciate it if you could use my link when you sign up. I think it would help me with my points. Thank you!
    swagbucks.com/refer/ShutterbugLisa