Target: $5/3 Hanes Underwear & Socks Coupon = Socks Only $0.67 Per Pair (Starting 8/4)

If you’re looking to stock up on socks and underwear for the upcoming school year, you may want to check out this sweet deal that starts tomorrow, 8/4, at Target! Hanes Men’s 8-pack cushion socks will be on sale for just $7 per pack. Also, the Hanes Women’s Panties, Kid’s Socks, Kid’s Underwear and Boy’s Crew Shirts will be on sale at similar prices!  AND, a $5 off 3 Hanes socks and/or underwear coupon will be available in the weekly ad OR you can text to score the coupon (text Hanes to 827438).

Check out this upcoming scenario (starting 8/4)…

Buy 3 packs of 8-ct Hanes Men’s Socks $7 each
Total = $21
Use the $5/3 in ad coupon or the $5/3 text coupon (text Hanes to 827438)
Final Cost $16 – $5.33 per pack (just $0.67 per pair!)

(Thanks, Mister Cheap!)

• marlene says:

i was waiting for this yay new socks for school

• Jeanette R says:

Thanks!!! You should get a LIKE or THANKS button. Your the best

• edy says:

There is a 1dlr manufct cupon on tomorrows paper! And the target cpn 5/3

• Shanshan says:

IMO Hanes is of low quality. The cotton socks stretch out of shape and peels, looking pretty old after few weeks of washing. Most of my 9 yr-old daughter’s Hane’s are now bigger than my non-Hanes socks. We also don’t have luck with their underwear. The stitches comes lose and they also look old fast, comparing to other name brands. I guess you get what you pay for.

• Karen says:

you have a point.

• el says:

I’ve never had problems with Hanes socks stretching out? I just went through my boys socks and the Hanes brand were all I kept. The others had shrunk, stretched or had holes.

On another note to make this deal a little better; 5% popped up on cartwheel for various hanes products.

• CW says:

yes agreed they used to be good. A few years ago they changed how or possibly where they make them and I noticed a huge difference in the socks. But I even switched to gold toe (very expensive) and within a month or so they were as stiff as could be! I’ve pretty much resigned myself to buying socks every few months :(

• Ashley says:

I wonder if washing them in a bra bag would help that?

• Ashley says:

Oh and another place I buy socks is TJ Maxx. They have assortments of brands and they mark them down to $3-$4 for a 3-6 pair pack :)

• Rachel says:

What’s a good price point/goal for socks I get my kids socks at children’s place for 80 cents but they patterns etc and Nike socks on Black Friday every other year

• LeAnn says:

There is 5% off Cartwheel offers as well.

• Amanda says:

There is also 5% off Hanes girls, boys, and men’s underwear, socks, and white t-shirts on the new Cartwheel App.

• amy says:

not dissing target or this deal. but i saw krogers has fruit of the look buy 2 socks get 1 free & they have 1/1 peelies u can use =)

• Ashley R says:

don’t forget the cartwheel percent off!

• When I initially left a comment I seem to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now whenever a comment is added
    I receive four emails with the same comment. There has to be a means you can remove me
    from that service? Thanks!

• tjcmtoqzt says:

[url=http://www.gknrw9086c3t3l9744y5ga2g1n52bl1ds.org/]utjcmtoqzt[/url]
    tjcmtoqzt http://www.gknrw9086c3t3l9744y5ga2g1n52bl1ds.org/
    atjcmtoqzt

• Ray-Ban 5228 says:

Showed off the rich Target: $5/3 Hanes Underwear & Socks Coupon = Socks Only $0.67 Per Pair (Starting 8/4) – Hip2Save and long history of the series. Boot of exquisite design,Ray-Ban 5228 never break, and timeless appearance, is like a treasure chest,Ray-Ban 5228 treasure chests on the iconic Golden enough to protect your luggage to prevent thieves invasion. Lock in addition to protection functions, enhanced role is decorated. Sophisticated Monogram canvas bags are still being recognized as the brand LV logo.