Burger King: 50¢ Ice Cream Cones or Cups (Extended Through September 1st)

Yay – this yummy offer has been extended! Now through September 1st, head on over to your local Burger King to snag 50¢ Ice Cream Cones or Cups - no coupon needed! Sounds like an inexpensive treat! :D

(Thanks, Freebie Shark!)

• Ashley57 says:

A lot of McDonalds are doing this too!

• Savedbycoupons says:

I tried to use the e card at Burger King from the Facebook promotion and the manager didn’t know how it worked and wouldn’t honor it. My husband said that even free Burger King is not worth the visit.

• fran says:

Maybe try a different Burger King. I had no problem when I used mine in NJ.
      If no one accepts it, try calling their 800 #. GL!

• axhilli says:

The McDonald’s around here has the $0.50 cones all the time, I don’t understand how BK can compete if their sale is only for a limited time only.

• Sally says:

The McDonald’s around here do not have 50¢ cones. They are a lot more than that. So for us here it has been a great treat to have this summer!

• Rachel says:

Yes, our McDonalds are $1.00 per cone, and they recently got smaller. Also their machines are constantly down. So this BK deal has been great for a cheap treat this summer.

• Michelle says:

Regular price cones at McDonald’s here is 1.99, they are currently on sale for .49

• Jennifer says:

I LOVE Burger King’s ice cream–it is better than McDonald’s! I will continue to buy it there after the 50 cent sale is over. To me it tastes like Dairy Queen’s–I have been very impressed!

• BettePorterFan says:

I received the $5 BK giftcard and since I don’t eat anything else from BK, BUT the ice cream cones, using the card to score free ice cream is sweet! I haven’t had any problem with them taking the egiftcard either!

• Jenna says:

sometimes our BK has a weird frozen yogurt type of ice cream, not the soft serve. it’s happened multiple times, it’s ivory instead of white and diff texture……probably healthier but it’s nasty, and a let down every time. just a heads up!

• K says:

A family member has tried several times to get this. Their BK says they sell a certain number each day at 50 cents and when the those are gone they go to reg price until the next day. And guess what …they are always ‘out’ of the 50 cent cones.

“Ltd time only. Valid on cone or cup.
    Price and participation varies.Prices higher in AK and HI”

• Sarah says:

I love this deal and will keep going.

• 2009baby says:

I was just there and it was $1. I was told that promotion was over. Is that right?

• Brenda Sims says:

Are you doing the .50 cent ice cream cone this summer? I enjoyed it much last summer. It was very affordable to my family and other families with a lot of children, who wants treats when your out shopping and can’t afford it. Thank you
    Brenda Sims

• Tesha J Cagle says:

They need to do this again in 2014! It’s hot out here! Lol, but so serious.