$1 Off Any 5 Buddig Original Products (Back Again!)

It appears that this rare Buddig Original Products coupon has reset! Head on over to Coupons.com to print this $1 off any five Buddig Original 2 oz products coupon. Use zip code 55401 if you don’t see it – first click here and change your zip code to 55401, then click back on this link and the coupon should show up already clipped. Make sure to print it now as it’s sure to go quickly!

And then head to your local Target to snag the following deal:

Buddig Original Lunch Meat 2 oz $0.59
Use the $1/5 Buddig Original 2 oz coupon found here
Final cost $0.39 each!

(Thanks, Printable Coupons and Deals!)

• Emily says:

If you’ve not had their lunchmeat, it is gross. You can tell it is very cheap meat, not high quality at all. But for .50 – what do I expect?

• Karen T. says:

My husband loves the pastrami. I tried to use this coupon at Safeway last night and it wouldn’t scan. They wouldn’t take it :(

• Linda P. says:

I agree on the bad taste. I will not buy it again. Not even for .59!

• Wendy Girl says:

Okay, this deli meat is probably highly processed & does not look like real meat, but does anyone else find that their products tastes really good. Their Oven Roasted Turkey is one of my favorite products from the deli- I can eat a whole large tub in one sitting- I know it can’t be too healthy… it is 98% fat free though…

• sarah says:

its on sale at my local rural grocery store for 25 cents, im seeing a refridge full come tomorrow, but they wont take printables anymore cause some dum dum was coping them….i cant complain with 25 cents and no coupons needed, but .05 would have been nicer lol

• Lora says:

I tried everything it said up there and still haven’t found the coupon. Any help would be much appreciated! I saw the comments about and thought I would put some input in. I think their chicken deli meat is good. That’s the only type I’ve had but I have found nothing wrong with it.