Walmart: Possible Children’s Clothing Clearance

If you are planning to do some shopping at Walmart later today or this weekend, you may want to keep your eyes peeled for great deals on children’s clothing. Check out the email and picture I received from Hip2Save reader, Alisha….

I stopped in at Walmart today and found great clearance deals on children’s clothing! There were some shelves of $3, $2.50 and even $1.50. I scored some cheap shirts for my girls for next summer! They even had their bows and clips on clearance for $1…you can never have too many of those!! I spent $15.50 on all the items in the picture!

What clearance bargains have you found at Walmart lately?

(Thanks, Alisha!)

• Nicole says:

I hate walmart.

• Jen says:

I was able to get jeans for $2 each. They only had girls but stocked up. :)

• Cathy says:

I found 2 piece shorts and tank top sets for $1 the other day. :)

• Heather B says:

Well it wasnt at walmart but this past weekend scored a ton of awesome deals at crazy 8. They had a rack of $2.99 boys clearance at the front of the store and the rest of the shirts I found were under $4 each plus I had a 20% coupon from inside one of my free magazine subscriptions. When all was said and done i bought 15 shirts for $45.

• Danielle says:

I was at Target on Monday and they have a lot for $2.50-3.50!

• Lisa says:

I found a monsters university shirt for $3 in the bigger boys 4-16 or whatever those sizes are. I’m going to save it for Christmas time, surely the movie will be out for Christmas, and this would be great matching gift.

• Fabiola says:

They even had shorts for $1.

• Cynthia says:

I went to walmart (so Cal) and I scored several shorts ($3 each) and tshirts($2.50) for my son. They had a pretty big selection of clearance items.

• Alisha says:

My Walmart said they had a ton of clothing in the back to clearance out and they would be marking it down and putting it out every weekend until it was all gone…..most things are only $1….they’ve been doing it for a month now….I’ve gotten dresses, jeans, shorts, shirts for $1.

• Catherine says:

I love Walmart Clearance. I am always stocking up on clothes when they are $1 or $2 for the next size up.

• Caitlin says:

Surely I’m not the only person who has had horrible luck with Walmart clothes for my kiddo. I have bought my 3 yo son several things there and they end up with pills after a couple washes, which is saying a lot since I wash everything on delicate and dry on low. Even at $1.50, it isn’t a good deal for me if the clothes can only be worn a handful of times. :( However, I did score some great deals at Target yesterday. They had some boys Cherokee jeans on clearance for $4.48 and Ultimate Polos for $6. I stacked the $3/$10 kid clothing mobile coupon with the 25% off Cartwheel offer on Ultimate Polos and ended up spending $6 total tax for both items! :)

• Moria says:

You’re not the only one. I refuse to buy Garanimals brand clothes. I wouldn’t even take them if they were free! However, I do really like their Faded Glory brand. Those actually hold up really well.

• Kris says:

I completely agree! I wouldn’t consider myself to be picky about brands, but I do want clothes that still look nice after being washed. I’ve been learning that cheap isn’t cheap if it has to be replaced :)

Of course it helps that I can get nice clothes for prices just as low by using coupons and stalking end of season clearance!

• Lauren says:

My Walmart also had the kids’ clothes on clearance. I picked up a bunch of tanks and shorts for my daughter for next summer.

• Mary says:

I found a few things this morning also. Shorts for $2.00 tanks for $3.00. Lots of summer clothes not marked down yet too. Found clearance at Target yesterday too.

• Rae says:

Our wal mart only prices kids clearance to move so you can get good deals. Check the other aisles too because I noticed baby gear like car seats, diaper bags, even a bassinet also on clearance. Some things were only about 10% off but others were higher %. Check the wall of licenced print shirts too as I was able to score $7.99 licenced tees for $3ea. My son was ultra excited about his new Avengers and Angry Birds shirts.

• jessica says:

A couple of months ago my walmart had the carters toddler girls and boys 2 and 3 piece sets for $1!! I got 26 outfits total and had some overage I think I spent under $20 it was great

• J says:

My Walmart has been out of summer clearance for awhile now :( stopped by before our beach trip and shelves were bare not a swim suit or short set to be found. I was baffled. The lady that worked there said they had marked stuff down and it was gone within the day …I didn’t know my Walmart was so popular.

• Katie Dutton says:

I went into Walmart quickly today and found a bunch of men’s t-shirts some plain and some with graphics at $3, 3 pack mens boxers for $3, 3 pack mens white tshirts for $3, and womens tank tops for $3 – not bad!

• Debbie says:

which Walmart was this from?

• shawna says:

Kohls is the best place to stalk up on clothes. Got six tony hawk jeans 12.00. Love kohls hate Walmart clothes.

• Elizabeth says:

They didnt have much for bigger boy summer clothes except sleeveless which I didnt need. They did have lots of jeans on clearance though and even found a pair of signature by levis for $4 as well as some clearanced Faded Glory and higher priced levis.
    Also found some great deals in the $5 movie bin, my store has added a ton of new movies since I was last there and a lot of movies are still $10+ on walmart.com, check it out if you are heading there.

• Jenni K says:

Was just in my Walmart yesterday and was sooo mad that I didn’t have any extra cash on me! They had baby clothes as low as $.50 each! I have a 3wk old, so I really wanted to snag some new stuff for her, but hubby said we have to wait till payday :(