Please upgrade your browser

Sign up for our daily email newsletter:

View changes →

My Coke Rewards: Earn Double Points on Diet, Zero or Fresca Coke Product 12 packs (Valid August 14th – August 16th!)

11:59 AM MST

my coke

If you’re a My Coke Rewards Member and enjoy drinking Diet, Zero or Fresca drinks, you may be excited to know that you can snag double points on a wide selection of no-calorie Coke 12pack products, starting today, August 14th through August 16th! Remember, you can use your My Coke Rewards points to snag rewards such as gift cards, coupons, magazine subscriptions, and more!

Eligible Products = All no-calorie Fridge Packs (12-pks): Coke Zero, Cherry Coke Zero, Vanilla Coke Zero, Caffeine Free Coke Zero, Diet Coke, Caffeine Free Diet Coke, Diet Coke Lime, Diet Cherry Coke, Fresca Citrus, Fresca Black Cherry, Fresca Peach, Diet Barq’s, Diet Barq’s Crème Soda, Fanta Orange Zero, Mello Yello Zero, Pibb Zero, Seagram’s Diet Ginger Ale, and Sprite Zero.

There is no limit to # of times a member can earn the offer during promotional time frame. Weekly code limits apply to base points only. Bonus Points awarded do not count toward weekly code limits.

(Thanks, Fran, Jennifer and Mister Cheap!)

Join the Discussion

• Elizabeth says:

• Jennifer says:

I love Coke Rewards. Our entire family gives us their codes. We have not paid for a magazine subscription for years. Magazine subscriptions make great birthday/holiday gifts = free!

• Kathryn says:

Thank you so much! I had a stockpile of codes just waiting for a promotion like this! Yay!

• Lucy Mason says:

Dang hate I have already hit my max this week. Wish I had of known :(

• Natasha says:

Just A Tip!if your going to enter codes you should always do it on Sundays that was you don’t miss out on the promos because then you limit will reset that night! That’s what I do because I used to miss out on these all the time, so now I only enter codes on Sunday so I don’t miss out!!

• T Smith says:

I entered Diet Coke codes, it would only let me enter eight. After that, it said that I had reached my limit. I haven’t entered any codes in a month or longer. Don’t know what the deal is with that.

• becca says:

Is it on the 16th at midnight? I cant find it on the site.

Comment Here:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Want your own personal icon next to your comment? Head over to