Amazon: Adorable Skip Hop Lunchie AND Backpack as low as $7.97 Each (Regularly $14-$20!)

If you have a little one that you’re shopping for and are in need of a backpack and/or a lunch bag, you may want to head over to Amazon! For a limited time, they are offering up $5 off whenever you buy both a Skip Hop Zoo Lunchie AND Backpack (applied at checkout). Prices start at just $9.98 for the Backpacks (regularly $20!) and $10.96 for the Lunchies (regularly $14!), so when you factor in the additional $5 savings, you could get both items for as little as $15.94 – just $7.97 each!

Plus, these items ship FREE with Super Saver Shipping on a $25+ purchase OR snag FREE 2-day shipping (no minimum) with Amazon Prime (check out this post for more information on how to score a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime). Sounds good to me!

(Thanks, Clip and Follow!)

• T says:

makes for an even better deal when combined with the $5 off amazon coupon!! Thanks!!

• Monica says:

my total was $28 for both….

• K says:

you have to pick certain ones to get it down lower… It worked for me with the penguin backpack and elephant lunchie :)

• K Crew says:

$16.16 for me after the $5 off and $5 Amazon credit for the Owl backpack and the Elephant lunchie. I have been wanting to get the Owl backpack for ages. I think it is just the cutest little backpack ever. I am so excited about this deal! Thanks Collin for posting!

• Brandy says:

Same as K.Crew. I paid $16.16 for the same owl/elephant and used the $5 off Amazon Collin posted the other day. One is for a present and the other for my son. What a deal!

• lisa says:

OR – does that mean we can’t get both the $5off the 2 bags combined with $5/25?

• jennifer says:

did anyone else have problems with this? It didn’t give me the discount no matter which animals I tried, so I had to contact them to get it to place. as a result, no combing this with the other $5 credit :(

• Aly says:

To use the extra $5 off( from the other day) you need to spend over $25. Got 2 backpacks and 1 lunchie for under $22. Backpacks for my twins and lunchie for my niece :) thank you

• jennifer says:

must just be my luck, didn’t work in either my or my husbands accounts and we both tried with more than $25 in there. boo. if you call they won’t allow you to use both even if the total is over $25.