Wrapp App: FREE $5 Office Depot Gift Card Still Available (Great for Back to School Supplies!)

Just a reminder!

Wrapp, a social gift-giving service that allows you to give FREE and paid gift cards from top brands to your Facebook friends, is still offering up a completely FREE $5 Office Depot gift card valid in-store only! Just click on the “Celebrate a Friend” link, and then choose a Facebook friend to send the FREE gift card to (consider sending it to your hubby, roommate, or friend that will be willing to send you one back ;-) ). The recipient will have 30 days to claim and redeem their FREE gift card.

Be sure to pair this free $5 gift card with all of the awesome back to school deals available this week at Office Depot! You’ll easily be able to score quite a few freebies! :)

(Thank for the reminder, Meghan!)

• CW says:

This was awesome! Between my hubby and I we got $10 in school supplies for free! So many of my friends used it too!

• Tiffany says:

Is this a one time offer? Because I got mine when it first available. Now I don’t see it anymore :(

• Hilary says:

On the wrapp app, There is a give $15 for free offer for True & Co. I was able to get a $7 & $8 panty for FREE (shipping is free)free the $15 credit. There were also some bras for $18 (all of this in the sale category), so $3 after Wrapp credit. Here is my referral link if you do sign up: (I think there is a $25 off $100 offer with that too…)

• Christie says:

How were you able to get the free $15 offer? I only see the $25 off $100 offer.

• Hilary says:

Download the app from the App Store, the. Have someone send you the $15 true & co ( it is free to send) gift card. Then use it when you check out on the true & co site. The $15 is through the Wrapp app, not the true & Co website. I got what I ordered in The mail today! It is very good quality.

• Sharon says:

Exactly how do I sign up for Wrapp, and how does it work?

• Stacey says:

Anyone want to be my friend to exchange Wrapp gifts?
    None of my friends use it, so I never get the gift cards.
    email me: spacefly67 @ aol.com

• Hallie says:

I used your email, Stacey, but it may come to you as though I sent it to my friend Amy (I didn’t know how to go back and not choose Facebook friends)…

• Hilary says:

Download the app from the App Store, the. Have someone send you the $15 true & co ( it is free to send) gift card. Then use it when you check out on the true & co site. The $15 is through the Wrapp app, not the true & Co website. I got what I ordered in . The mail today! It is very good quality.