Please upgrade your browser

Sign up for our daily email newsletter:

View changes →

Old Navy: $15 off $50 Purchase (Valid 8/24-8/25)

6:11 PM MST

If you’re planning to do some back to school shopping this weekend, you may want to take advantage of this discount offer! Head on over to the Old Navy Facebook page and click on the “Get Offer” link to score a coupon valid for $15 off any $50 in-store purchase, valid 8/24-8/25. Note that you will receive this discount offer via email and you can either print the email or use your mobile device to show at checkout.

(Thanks, Ahorrando Dolares!)

Join the Discussion

• Kelli says:

I’ve scored some great clearance finds lately in women’s. I scored 2 long sleeve tees for $0.47, 1 for $0.97, 1 for $1.97, a sweater for $2.97, & a long cardigan for $2.97! AND they were cute!

• Dayna says:

I haven’t been able to score any prices like this in a looooooong time. The cheapest thing I’ve seen is $4 for a simple tank top. Glad you were able to get some good finds!

• tinabobina says:

They have their shoes for $10 instead of $25 this weekend!

• Melissa says:

I saw the $10 sale of ballet flats. What I would like to know is if the flats have any padding inside on the sole area. I checked the reviews online and didn’t see that info. It was funny, however. Some were complaining the shoe ran small while others complained they ran large.

• Dayna says:

The ones that I tried on didn’t really offer much support. They were the ones with a small bow. And they run both large and small! I wear anything from a 7 to an 8 depending on the type of shoe. The 7’s were too tight and the 8’s were way too big. I found another pair and discoverd that it was a 5 from the kid’s section! So the sizing is definately weird for those shoes.

• Mel says:

Can you use the snap appy $5 with this coupon?

• Katrina says:

Have you been able to get one recently? I tried for about 10 minutes the other day and then gave up. I actually wasn’t able to “snap” any coupons. :(

• says:

Yeah I was wondering if there was one available

Comment Here:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Want your own personal icon next to your comment? Head over to