Home Depot & Lowe’s Kids Workshops: Register for Upcoming Workshops Now (9/7, 9/14, 10/5 & 11/2)

If you have kiddos ages 5-12, you may want to head on over here and click on the Kids Workshops tab to register for the upcoming Kids Workshops at Home Depot. On Saturday, September 7th, your kiddos can make a FREE Football Ring Toss from 9AM-Noon. Then on Saturday, October 5th, kids can build a FREE fire rescue plane made out of Legos. And, finally on Saturday, November 2nd your kids can build a FREE Tabletop Ship!

These workshops are recommended for kids ages 5-12; each kiddo receives a FREE Workshop Apron, commemorative pin and certificate of achievement. They tend to fill up quickly so I encourage you to register now.

Lowes is also offering a FREE Kids Clinic in September! Just head over here to register for the upcoming FREE Classic Fire Truck Clinic at your local Lowes store. This clinic will be taking place on Saturday, September 14th at 10 AM. Kids will receive a FREE apron, goggles, and more!

If you’ve never attended one of these free workshops, check out my experience earlier this summer when my family attended the Monsters University Scarers Kids Clinic at our local Lowes store in Boise.

(Thanks, Freebie Finding Mom!)

• Kindra says:

Collin, these have been wonderful for my family! We are limited on funds and this is a great, free way to hang out as a family!

• kristen says:

Also, you don’t have to be 5 to attend. Any ages are welcome, you just need to make sure you have assistance for the little ones =)

• Catherine says:

This is great for homeschoolers, too.

• chaitu says:

super one yanku my son enjoy lot he got certificate also nice one

• Anne says:

Grandparent of the year award: We just took our 2 grandsons to Lowe’s yesterday for the Disney airplane project. Cool wooden planes (which became “seaplanes” in the parking lot puddles) with a few bent nails, fun apron & goggles & attempts to miss Papa’s thumb :) Took about 30-45 minutes & was a BIG hit! Thanks Lowe’s!

• Mrs. M says:

My husband and son went this past weekend to the Planes one. They had an awesome time. Thank you for letting us know when these events are.

• jill says:

Awww, man! We were signed up for the airplane yesterday — but I guess I forgot to write it on my calendar when we signed up . . . so we forgot to go. :(
    I liked having the Sunday option in the summer as we usually go to the farmer’s market on Saturday mornings. The Scarers was our first with my 4 yr. old. She LOVES doing these. We did both of the Monsters Inc. and both of the Toy Story projects this summer. She gets so excited.

• Shayla says:

these are awesome! Only prob is they fill up so fast, thankful we have several options in my area to go (since we have over a handful of stores being in a city). Thanks so much for the heads up…you are the best reminder =)

• Lucky says:

I hate it these full up within a day near where i live and all the stores within 20 miles is filled up how is that even possible either they don’t have enough spaces or there are too many people signing up. Back in Colorado they never ever had a full clinic at least not online and you can sign up anytime but not in California anymore :(. The only available to me is 30 miles from here or we have to wait in line to get and wait for our chance at the store nearest us

• Lucky says:

And also forgot to say that’s why I love Home Depot workshop as they are on first come first serve basis and they never run out and no need to register early :)

• Andrea says:

Bummer mine are all booked, hopefully wel’ll get into a future one

• Rae says:

Took my 5 year old last Saturday – got to see a bunch of parents making crafts. My son’s airplane had crooked stickers and bent nails, but at least I let him do it himself! Love, love these clinics and can’t wait for the next one. Perfect start to the weekend! Thanks, SS – would not have know these existed it not for your awesome blog.