Family Dollar: *HOT* Save $3 Off a 6 Count Pack Of Sparkle Paper Towels (Today Only) = Only 24¢ Per Roll

Today only, head on over to the Family Dollar site or text DEALS to 28767 to snag an in-store coupon valid for $2 Off Sparkle Paper Towels 6 Count Rolls. Keep in mind that this coupon is valid today 8/29 only and should make for some inexpensive paper towels especially when paired with the $1/1 Sparkle Towels 6 Rolls or larger manufacturer’s coupon found when you click on the banner below…

Use both of these coupons to save a total of $3 off your purchase of a 6 count package of Sparkle Paper Towels. In fact, the 6-count packages are on sale for ONLY $4.45 through 8/31, so only $1.45 after both coupons. That makes each roll only 24¢, which is a *HOT* price for paper towels!

(Thanks, Cindy and Brandice!)

• ashley says:

Any one know how much they cost?

• Tori Peay says:

Is there a limit to the number of times you can do this deal?

• amy says:

Ok I just looked at the ad online and it says 6 roll sparkle is $4.45? If that’s correct then it makes this an awesome deal. After coupon stack $1.45?? Anyone want to double check?

• savingmoneyinsc says:

Is there a limit to the number of times you can make this purchase (or is it limit of 1)?

• Kathryn says:

Yesterday they wouldn’t let me us a manufacturers coupon and a store coupon together. It was only $.45, so I didn’t fight it

• Brianne says:

That stinks! Their coupon policy states they accept a maximum of two coupons per item (1 manufacture & 1 store) as long as neither states it is not valid with other coupons.

But I agree, somedays it really is not worth arguing over .45 cents! Lesson learned, find a more “coupon friendly” DG!

• Brianne says:

Thanks for info ladies! What a great price!

• Kathryn says:

Just got back. They took both today, but mine weren’t on sale. They were $5, so after coupons, only $2 plus tax. Great deal :)

• atl says:

the online weekly ad in my area (atl,ga) says on sale but once I got to the store it was $5 but $4.45 with in Ad coupon. but I used the 2 coupons mentioned above and paid $2 which is “alright” :/

• deb says:

Just did this. 1.54 with tax in ct no issues with coupons

• Laurie Lee says:

The 6 pack of Sparkle paper towels are in the FD ad this week, on sale for $4.45 (regularly $5). This was my first try using Qs at my local Family Dollar, a relatively new store less than a year old. I live in a pretty rural area – I suspect they don’t see too many folks with coupons. I had the $2 FD Q and the $1 manufacturer’s Q and I printed up FD’s coupon policy to bring with me, just in case. It turned out my cashier was the store manager. She told me that I couldn’t use both coupons on the paper towels. I pulled out the FD coupon policy which states, quite clearly, the following: “Only ONE Manufacturer coupon and ONE Family Dollar coupon can be used per item in a transaction.” She quickly looked over the coupon policy I handed her but still seemed unwilling to honor the coupons. She then asked me where I had gotten the coupon policy – I’m assuming this was because there was no identifying website info at the bottom of the page (FD’s coupon policy is a PDF). She finally went ahead and honored both Qs, not particularly graciously, remarking, “Obviously, you’ve done this before.” While I got the deal I headed to the store for, I was made to feel like a criminal. I’m going to be kind and say that probably there has not been good or possibly any training regarding FD’s coupon policy at this particular store. The manager looked at the coupon policy I gave her as if she had never seen it before.

• paula says:

My computer is not showing the banner for the $1 manufacturer coupon, tried 2 different browsers?

• Emmi says:

woo-hoo! Just did this deal and the lady behind me said, “Wow! How did you get that? That’s a steal!” So of course I had to direct her to your site so she wouldn’t miss out!

• Marie says:

Does anyone know if the code that is received back is the same for everyone or different per individual. My moms phone won’t allow her to text and was wondering if the code can be shared.

• Tara says:

Do they just type in the code and use your man coupon?

• Donna says:

Just got back from Family Dollar. Never used coupons there before, and probably won’t try again. Thought this would be a simple deal to try. The register didn’t take the couponeven though it’s their own, and they had a really hard time trying to figure out how to get it to accept it. Even though the cashiers were nice I did get a good eye roll from a manager……

• Brenda says:

Thanks! I used my $1 off coupons at CVS a few weeks ago, but I thought $2.45 for 6 was a pretty good deal.

• Stephanie says:

You know I don’t understand why they have to be so ugly when they take these coupons. It is not coming out of their paycheck. I had the same thing happened to me tonight. The lady stated, we can’t take both. I look down at the counter and there was a very large sticker has on the counter by the register that had all the company info, and had the entire coupon policy included on the sticker. I just kindly pointed to her own sticker and showed her that it was accepted. She has very short with me and treated me like I was a bother and was taking money from her personally. Poor customer service drives me insane!!!! Lol Sorry for the rant :)

• Kacie says:

Family Dollar definitely needs to train their employees when it comes to coupons. My cashier also didn’t think that I could use a store coupon with a manufacturer coupon. I kindly explained it to her (because bad attitudes at the cash register get you nowhere!), and she said that she would see if both of them would scan. They did, so she took them and was very kind to let me do two transactions. :) Also, I found out that I cannot do two identical transactions and pay with my debit card. I used my debit card on the first and then tried to use it on the second, but it wouldn’t let me because it was an identical transaction, so I had to pay cash for the second. Their registers are SO STRANGE!

• Laurie Lee says:

Regarding identical transactions, I had the same problem at a local grocery store which is part of a much larger chain. I tried to buy two identical bottles of EVOO in two separate transactions using my debit card. Like Kacie, I had to use a different payment method for the second transaction.