Wegmans: Jumbo Pack of Diapers Only $1.79

Calling all you Wegmans shoppers with little ones in diapers! Head over to Wegmans.com where they have released a sweet new store coupon: $5/1 Wegmans Supreme Diapers (Sizes 1-6) 20-160 ct. Even sweeter, this coupon doesn’t expire until 10/26/13, so there’s plenty of time to make use of it! I’ve heard that these diapers are priced right around $6.79, so after this coupon only $1.79 per pack!

Wegmans Supreme Diapers (sizes 1-6) 20-160 ct $6.79
Use the $5/1 Wegmans Supreme Diapers (Sizes 1-6) 20-160 ct coupon found here
Final Cost $1.79!

*Note, there is a limit of one coupon per customer.

(Thanks, WNY Deals and To-Dos and Happy Deal-Happy Day!)

• Shelby says:

Wegmans is so Awesome! The best grocery store in the WNY area. The prices are reasonable, stores are clean and the employees are so nice and helpful. For the past
    16 yrs they have made the FORTUNE list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For!

• Susan says:

I totally agree. There prices are the same & sometimes beat Walmart & Target. They have lots of options w/ their store brand, especially in organic products. They still double coupons & I only had 1 time where a coupon didn’t scan. They also have the best produce section & the only substantial organic section where I live. & I never have to wait in line to check out.

• Jennifer B says:

This is a fantastic deal!! Thanks for sharing :-)

• Tara says:

Are their diapers good? My parents have a Wegmans in town and I may print these off and have them print them off and stock up for me.

• Erin says:

My sister only uses their diapers, they work better for her son than any other brand. I am expecting my first and am very excited to be able to purchase these with this coupon.

• Amanda says:

Yay wegmans deal! I have not tried wegmans brand yet but I will for this price, I need to stock up for my sons daycare suppy and this will be perfect. Also good price for baby shower gift too!

• melissa says:

Other than clicking on your link, how do you find these coupons on the wegmans.com site?

• The Sale Snob says:

Great deal! Will be attempting to stock up on these since our diaper stock pile is low. Thanks!

• Carrie says:

The diapers are great! I’ve never had a problem with them. Comparable to target brand diapers

• Megan says:

I love Wegmans – a lot. But their diapers are not good. They had a similar deal a few years ago and I bought a pack and they were terrible! I had to consciously remember not to leave it on for more than a couple hours or they would leak. Unless they’ve changed since then, I would not recommend them.

• brandice says:

Where is this store at I’m in Atlanta ga area

• Jenny Hopper says:

Does anyone know how they track one per customer? Do you have to scan your rewards card to use the coupon? Or is it just 1 per trip? Because I know I am at wegmans prob twice a week…