LOTS Of New Target Mobile Coupons

WooHoo! Target recently released some *HOT* new Mobile Store Coupons! Simply text LUNCHBAG to 827438 to score the following store coupons valid thru 11/2…

*$1/1 Fresh Fruit Purchase of $1 or more

*$0.50/1 Market Pantry Crackers
*$1/2 Market Pantry Fruit Snacks or Granola Bars
*$1/3 Bertolli Pasta Sauces 15oz+

*FREE Market Pantry Pasta wyb 3 Ragu Sauce
*B4G1 FREE Market Pantry Macaroni & Cheese
*$1/2 Market Pantry Applesauce/Fruit Cups 4pk+

And, check out the fantastic deals you can snag on Olay Fresh Products…

olay

(Photo Credit, All Things Target!)

Update: Sorry for the confusion! It seems that this deal is not working for most of you unless the cashier/manager is willing to manually push the coupon through.

Buy 2 Olay Fresh Effects Cleansing Wipes $3.94 each
Total = $7.88
Use the $5/2 Olay Moisturizer, Treatment, or Cleanser Target Mobile Coupon (text LUNCHBAG to 827438)
Plus, use 2 $1.50/1 Olay Fresh Effects Facial Moisturizer or Facial Cleanser coupons found in the 9/1 PG
Final Cost FREE!

(Thanks, All Things Target and Totally Target!)

• Steph S. says:

Awesome! Thanks!!

• maria says:

I had the same problem could not used the coupon I was buying two Olay total effect cleanser and didn’t work, I don’t see way it wont work, but I wrote to customer service hopefully I will get a response soon. Because it is good deal with that 5 dollar coupon, plus mfc.

• Tarri says:

I hope there is no problem with the mobile coupon.

• Valerie says:

The coupon did not want to scan for the Olay wipes, i had to get the Olay cleanser and the cashier had to enter it manually since it did not even want to work with that either.

• jamie says:

I had the same problem:( We tried (or guess I should say “they”) multiple items and nada. So, after 10 minutes I just returned the wipes and was on my way.
        On the positive side:) I also picked up 4 advil and that mobile coupon scanned -on top of the two I’d already given her. Of course this is a YMMV. My store always encouraged us to use multiple TQs per transaction.

• Rachel says:

Me too. Coupon didnt work so I got nothing. I really wish someone would check these deals before wasting our time.

• shannon says:

who should check out the deals? Collin does a ton of work to bring all these deals and she can’t guarantee that all the deals will work.
            Many times when I go to Target, I have many more coupons that don’t get used as I dont’ always feel the deal is worth it.

• Mo says:

Sweet! Thanks for the head’s up Collin!

• Maribel says:

If anyone trys the olay wipes deal.. let us know if they came out free! Coupon doesnt mention “wipes” so.. do the wipes fall under cleanser category?

• Valerie says:

I just came back from Target and tried the Olay wipes deal and it did not work. The mobile coupon does not want to scan since it says that the item does not match the coupon but I did end up getting the Olay cleanser which is around $4.94×2= $9.88-$5-$1.50-$1.50= $1.88 for the two so .94 cents each. The cashier had to input the coupon manually since it did now want to take it for the cleanser either. Weird.

• Brittany says:

Does anyone know the dates of the Olay deal? When does it end?

• Lauren says:

Silly question… Can you combine a Target store coupon with a Target mobile coupon?

• Rae says:

There is a new mailer out too.. I just got two of them yesterday and the coupons in them are slightly different and some are the same. The title of the mailer is Femme Frugal with $24 in savings.

• amanda says:

This is the first time that i have received target mobile coupons…. So i buy the items i want on the list, and they just scan the barcode at the top and it deducts for the items that i have? I only see one barcode thats why i ask:) Thanks

• Sue says:

Doesn’t work for the wipes, the coupon beeped
    And the manager said its not a cleanser it is
    Wipes

• Leslie says:

The MQ beeped? Did the target mobile coupon take off the $5?

• Valerie says:

• Kisskimme says:

Didn’t work for me either! The mobile coupon made the register beep and could not be found!

• shannon says:

do you have to have a smartphone to get these coupons? Also, are these the same as printable coupons in the sense that you can use one or the other as a Target coupon?

• Tammy says:

Generally yes, because you have to click the link they send you via text, but I don’t have a smartphone and here’s a way I get it to work for me: I send the text (like LUNCHBAG as in this example) and when I get the text back from Target with the link, I input it into the web browser of my kindle and it comes up just fine. I just leave that tab open until the coupons expire and take my kindle to the store with me. I’ve used it several times like this. I’m sure it would work with other tablets too.

• Angie says:

Question about mobile coupons…I signed up to receive them almost a month ago, and I’ve received them three times so far. But I haven’t received the ones Collin just posted about. So…does signing up to receive them only get me some of them, and then I have to text them to get others (like these)??

• Valerie says:

DId you read her entire post?
      Buy 2 Olay Fresh Effects Cleansing Wipes $3.94 each
      Total = $7.88
      Use the $5/2 Olay Moisturizer, Treatment, or Cleanser Target Mobile Coupon (text LUNCHBAG to 827438)
      Final Cost FREE!

• mamasweetpea says:

i guess that’s how it works because i only get one and have to text to get some of the additional coupons. i don’t have a text plan so i get charged to send/receive but it seems worth it if I know there are some I’d like to use in a group of mobile coupons

• Jeannie says:

Dangit! I just bought 4 of those items on Monday and didn’t have Target coupons for them.

• Gabby says:

I have a question about the mobile Qs: I recently transferred providers, but kept the same phone number. I have been texting Target to receive coupons from my new phone (which is an iPhone and has 3G and all the qualifications to get the coupons) but they haven’t sent anything back in reply! I even went on the target website and re-registered my phone #, but still nothing. Anyone have any suggestions?

• Moria says:

It says my mobile coupons expire 10/16/13.

• Tarri says:

I think the problem with the mobile coupon is that it wants you to buy two different items, like one moisturizer and one treatment. Not two of the same. But it does not say it that way.

• Jamie says:

My store accepted it, but they had to key in the discount manually. That’s pretty amazing from where I’m from – they never want to allow anything and are very strict! ;)

• Angie says:

It seems like the mobile coupons are nothing but a pain! I have tried 2 different times using the mobile coupons, and both times they did not scan any money off! I had to go to the service desk to get the money.Both times I did have the correct items, it just didn’t take anything off! I haven’t wanted to deal with it again after the last episode!

• trippy79 says:

I called Targets corporate HQ and found out that the reason the mobile Q does not work on this specific product (S’Wipe Out! Refreshing Make-Up Removal wipes as shown in the image posted even though the shelf tag says “cleansing cloths”) is because the item isn’t a moisturizer, treatment or cleanser, they are make-up removal wipes which doesn’t fall under any of those categories and is not valid with the mobile Q. =(

• Diane says:

This would not work at my Target today! Any suggestions?

• J.Anaya says:

NOT WORKING…JUST LEFT TARGET! NO FREE WIPES!!

• Laura says:

I love these coupons!! I was able to get free ground pork, cheap oranges and $0.49 Fruit Cups…here’s the link to my deals so I don’t have to type it all out: http://bit.ly/17C4WPE

• Theresa says:

Does anyone know if there is a way to get these coupons without texting? I have a texting app and it can only text to real numbers, not 6 digit ones.

• Tarri says:

I went tonight and got 2 of the cleansers for 4.92, used the 1.50 x 2 and the mobile coupon did not come off, took it to Guest Services and she just gave me $5. Not free but still a good deal.

• JenniferS says:

This set of LUNCHBAG mobile coupons expire on 10/16/13 not 11/2/13. Just noticed this, thought I would post a heads up.