High Value $5/1 Science Diet Dry Cat Food Coupon Expired

\\

If you’re a cat owner, head on over here to print a high value $5/1 Science Diet Dry Cat Food coupon! This coupon should make for a fantastic deal as it has no size restriction! Let us know if you spot a great one.

(Thanks, Dayna!)

• Ang says:

Where is the coupon!?

• v says:

There was a get coupons “red dot” near the right top of the page. I entered my email info in the line provided.

• v says:

Oops. Meant white dot with an arrow in it beside the get coupons red bar near the top right of the page. Then the email address prompt appeared.

• animity says:

coupon is no longer available….bummer

• Miki says:

Says it is no longer available for me also.

• sls0822 says:

The only coupons available is Buy 2 cans get 1 free and save $1 off any bag of Treats
    Darn, missed out on the $5 off 1

• Autumn says:

Bummer, it’s gone. :’(

• KittyC says:

OK, They are scamming us to get email addresses without making good on their promise of a $5 coupon!

Don’t let them get away with this!

Go to their Contact Us page at:

Fill out the form and tell them you want/expect them to make good on the offer.

Here is what I wrote:

Hello, Your web page has a promotion for $5 off any size Science Diet Bag of Cat Food. The page clearly still says “Get Coupon.”

Then it says:

“Please enter your e-mail address below to start downloading your coupon.”

I did this in good faith and your website THEN said “Sorry, this coupon program is no longer available.”

This was AFTER I gave you my email address and had been promised that I could download the coupon after providing it!

I expect your company to make good on the promise of a $5 coupon in exchange for my email address – i.e. marketing lead.

Please send to:
    (Name)
    (Address)
    (Email Address)

Thank you.

• v says:

I was able to print the $5 off coupon. Did it within a minute or two of it’s posting time above.