Amazon: Save $10 on 2 Select LeapPad/LeapReader Software, Books, or Accessories = Great Deals

If you have a kiddo who owns a LeapFrog Explorer learning system (or maybe you are considering purchasing one for Christmas?!), here’s a deal for you!! For a limited time, head over to Amazon.com to instantly save $10 at checkout when you purchase 2 select LeapFrog or LeapReader Software, Books, or Accessories – no promo code needed. Note that this $10 discount only applies to items sold by Amazon.com and does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants and other sellers through the Amazon.com site. With prices starting as low as $13.71, this offer makes for some sweet deals!

Here’s just one scenario to get you thinking…

Buy LeapFrog Explorer Learning Game: Dora the Explorer $13.71 (reg. $24.99!)
Buy LeapFrog Explorer Learning Game: The Magic School Bus Oceans $14.61 (reg. $24.99!)
Total = $28.32
Get FREE Super Saver Shipping or FREE 2-Day Shipping w/ Amazon Prime
Save $10 automatically at checkout
Final Cost $18.32 – $9.16 each!!

To view the available Books, go here.
To view the available Software, go here.
To view the available Accessories, go here.

(Thanks, Jennifer!)

• Stacy says:

Thank you so much!! I am getting two for less than the price of one and what a great Christmas gift!

• Queenjen87 says:

Thanks. I had gotten an explorer from the toysrus clearance sale and was looking for a couple games.

• Erin says:

A tip for readers from someone who has purchased and gotten many, many books free: Try to purchase new release books only (you can often tell which are newer by movie tie-ins or current fads). Older books are frequently clearanced and can be as low as free. For example, that Things That Go book (and Scoobie Doo) was $4.18 at Target and had $4 peelies on them earlier this summer.

• elise says:

Wish it worked on the App Center Download Card! And more accessories, like the cases.

• Heather says:

If you can hold out, these usually go for under $5 shipped at Amazon during the Christmas season.

• Sarah H says:

Thanks Heather! I’ve been debating on waiting till Christmas for the games. I bought the system on clearance not too long ago and now I just need games but there is no way I will pay full price.

• Lisa says:

I bought two Tag Jr. Books for $6 total yesterday with the $10 discount – only $3 each. Great sale!

• Lisa says:

I just ordered the Dora Tag Jr. Book and the Toy Story Tag Jr. Book for $4.76 total!!!! Woo hoo!

• Kim says:

Yay! I got two tag jr. books (Toy Story 3 and Cars Shapes) for $0.60 total because I had a $5 amazon.com gift card from Swagbucks saved! Thanks Collin-My son will love finding these in his Christmas stocking!