Zapiddy iPhone App: Make Money While You Shop

Just a reminder to check out Zapiddy if you have an iPhone and/or iPad…

Zapiddy is a free iPhone app that pays users to answer questions. After downloading and registering the app, Zapiddy users (called Zappers) may accept Jobs — brief, easy surveys. Just click on the FIND JOBS tab to find jobs available in your local area.

Wondering what kind of “work” Zapiddy requires?! Typical Zapiddy jobs take place in stores–like Target or Walmart or your local supermarket. For about 3 minutes of actual work (once you’re in the store), Zapiddy normally pays $4. For more involved or higher priority jobs, Zapiddy pays as much as $12.

For example, one Zapper earned $12 last Sunday for snapping a couple pictures at a Walgreens in Chicago, like this one pictured above.

More commonly, Zapiddy users earn four bucks for photos like these below:

Sometimes Zapiddy will alert users to nearby jobs (using push notifications and/or email). But users who check Zapiddy themselves typically get first and best pick of the available work.

Zapper Mary in Mooresville, NC just earned $4 for a few pics at a Dollar General, including this clear photo:

To get started, head on over here to download Zapiddy for free from the iTunes App Store.

• Leslie says:

Holy cow, that picture with the Wet n Wild display is at a Walgreens??? Mine around me, look like dumps compared to that!! Anyway zapiddy is cool, I’ve made some money, just took longer than they said to get approved and earn the $.

• trippy79 says:

Looks like the new age of mystery shopping, which is awesome! Too bad I don’t have an iphone and my ipad is so outdated that it doesn’t meet the requirements, lol. Hopefully they’ll branch it out to Android phones sometime in the near future. =)

• Bobbie says:

I have the newest iPad but pop up said that my iPad was incompatible because I didn’t have GPS. I was not aware that any iPad had GPS?

• Melissa says:

My issue is that there are very few offers in my area. Then when there is one, I usually can’t get there until the next day and then the offer is gone!

• Bfam says:

It’s great if you are able to go right away, but usually it’s not worth what the gas costs to drive there and back for $4. I drive an SUV, so even a few miles takes my earnings down to almost nothing and my time is worth more than that!

• Libby says:

I haven’t seen any offers in my area yet. What time of day is best to check for jobs? Early morning? After 8 AM?

• Jennifer says:

I’ve been using it since May and made $18 total. I only do the jobs if I don’t have to use extra gas to get there. But if I’m going to a store anyhow I think of it as a bonus. Doesn’t seem like much but at this rate that’s about $60 a year. I’ll take it! That pays for several Christmas gifts. And I love that it goes direct to my Paypal without having to hit a minimum payout amount like many apps.

• deb says:

Im gonna give it a try, Jennifer. We have have lots of stores out here