CVS Diaper Deal Reminder: Luvs and Pampers Only $3.87 Per Package (Starting 9/15)

Don’t forget! This great deal on diapers at CVS starts this Sunday, 9/15…

Spend $20 on participating pampers and Luvs diaper = $5 Ecb OR Spend $30 = $10 Ecb
*Pampers Super pack $24.99
*Pampers Jumbo Pack $8.99
*Luvs Ultra leak guards jumbo pack diapers $6.99

Deal Scenario:
Buy 3 Luvs ultra leak guards jumbo pack diapers $6.99 each
Buy 1 Pampers jumbo pack diapers $8.99 each
Total = $29.96
Use 3 $1/1 Luvs Diapers coupon found here
Plus, use the $1.50/1 Pampers Swaddlers Diapers coupon found here
Or use the $1.50/1 Pampers Baby Dry Diapers coupon found here
Or use the $1.50/1 Pampers Easy Ups Trainers coupon found here
Pay = $25.46
Get back a $10 Ecb
Final cost $15.46 – $3.87 per package of diapers!

* Remember, you won’t be able to take advantage of this deal until 9/15.

• Shayla says:

My brother and SIL love using Luvs on their kiddos and with one more on the way, I bet he’d love to have a nice stockpile as a gift. Thanks Collin for the reminder!!!

• Jennifer says:

I’m not sure the scenario will work. I think you only get $10 if you spend $30. $39.96 won’t trigger $10 reward. It will give you $5, right?

• user says:

Yes just like the huggies deal it was a 5 or 10 ECB.. My total was 29.98 and still no ECB only a 5 ECB.. i bought another pack and it printed. So the above scenario will not work.:(

• Amber says:

Tiered deals are when a specific product(s) give you 2 ecb options. So this one is spend $20 get $5 or spend $30 get $10. If you spend $29.96, you’ll still fall under the category of spend $20 get 5 because you haven’t reached the $30 mark for the $10. Hope that makes sense.

• Sarah says:

So just buy 2 luvs and two pampers. Your out of pocket will not be much more and you’ll get the $10 ecb.

If I do that and have a 20% off coupon, how will that work? Will it make it short?

• Stevie says:

Could you not just buy 5 packs of luvs for 4.00 each? That way you are spending 35.00 -5.00 with coupons. Then getting 10ecb back, total is 20.00 making the Luvs 4.00 each and everyone wins! :)

• just wanted to vent. went to wegmans this morning they said i could only use 1 coupon because it stated one coupon per purchase had 2 of the same item. coupons were for 2.00 off each product. tried to explain that it doesn’t mean the hole transaction

• I bought 3 luvs and 1 pampers as suggested and got a $7 ECB. I asked the cashier and she said I was 4 cents short of getting the $10 ECB. I don’t know why it was $7 and not $5, but either way, the above deal DOES NOT give you a $10 ECB. You’d have to buy another pkg. to get it. You are probably better off buying 2 luvs and 2 pampers or buying 5 luvs (but not sure how many luvs coupons you can use and I only have 2 computers to print from!) …if anyone knows why I got a $7 ECB, please let me know!

• Lauren Cox says:

Do you know if you can mix and match the P&G products. I was thinking about buying 4 packs of Luvs diapers and the rest in Puff’s tissuses also P&G. Both have the get $10 ECB if you spend $30 in P&G products. I was just curious. Thanks.